quinze

(((a/n: look at my beautiful lil angel ilhsm))

Michael

I got up as Cameron tripped her and sat on her. A crowd formed by the time I reached then. She punched her in the face as Sydney had a hand full of her hair before I could grab her by the waist and lift her off.

"Let go of me!" She yelled, kicking the air, "I'm gonna kill her!"

"Cameron stop!" I yelled, holding her small frame tighter to my chest.

"What the fuck, Bates?!" Sydney exclaimed, holding her nose as Calum helped her up.

"Fucking bitch!" Cameron yelled before I dragged her out of the cafeteria. I set her down when Luke and Corrynn stood on either side of me, cornering her. "Move, Michael. I'm gonna beat the shit out of her." She tried squeezing between me and Luke. I sighed, grabbing her waist with both my hands and slamming her against the wall.

"Stop." I whispered. She stopped struggling. staring up at me while breathing hard.

"You fucked her up." Corrynn laughed.

"What even happened?" I asked.

"I told him he was a dick, he said fuck off whore, and then you saw rest." She shrugged, acting like she didn't just break the most popular cheerleaders face.

"I haven't seen you kick someones ass since Avery Jones in year 8." Luke chuckled. I stepped away from her when she seemed calm enough. She huffed, straightening out her jacket.

"I can't believe she fucking touched me." She clenched her jaw.

"Cameron!" Calum yelled, running down the hall. Cameron froze, staring at the wall behind me before looking up at him. "What the fuck?" He asked.

"What the fuck? You're gonna ask me that?!" She went to side step Luke, but I grabbed her and pulled her into me. "You called me a whore!"

"I'm sorry!" He exclaimed then looked at me, "Why the fuck are you holding her?"

"Calum, we both know what she's capable of. It's really just best you leave." I said.

He scoffed, "Get off her, Clifford." He grabbed her arm and tried pulling her away. She clung to me.

"Calum, stop!" I yelled.

"Let her go!" He yelled back, pulling at my arm now. I let her go and shoved him back.

"Don't fucking touch me!"

"Don't touch my best friend!"

"Do you use all your best friends as sex toys then call them whores when they call you out on it?" I asked. He snapped and swung at me.

That was the start of us on the floor punching each others faces in. I think my broke my hand.

Luke pulled us apart, holding Calum back and Cameron immediately running to me and grabbing my face.

"Fuck! Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." I chuckled, my lip stinging in the process. She looked at Calum, her face falling and mouth opening. She stared at him, examining his features. His nose was bleeding and he was forming a black eye already. She closed her mouth and looked at me, taking my hand. "Lets get you cleaned up."

"Cameron!" He screamed, it echoing through the halls as we walked.

=

"I don't know why you hit him." She whispered, using a wet paper towel to clean the blood from my lip.

"He hit me first."

"Michael." She sighed, "I'm sorry he did that."

I shrugged, "Two fights in one day. That's pretty cool."

She laughed, shaking her head. "I didn't mean to drag you into this. I'm really sorry." She looked down, playing with the wet towel.

"I got to punch Calum after 8 years, you think I care?" I lifted her chin with my finger, "Besides, you don't deserve to be treated the way he treats you."

"I just wish he wasn't like this." She whispered.

"We all do. But you can do better than him, Cam. Find someone who treats you like a princess."

"Can you go back to being an asshole, I don't like this. It weird." She said, wiping the last drop of blood off my lip.

I laughed.

"Thank you for standing up for me and helping me. It really means a lot."

"Can't have you crying if it's not my fault." I grinned. She rolled her eyes then hugged me.

"I never imagined an asshole like you could be such a kitten." She mumbled.

"You're calling me a kitten cause I'm badass right?" I wrapped my arms around her, resting my chin on her head.

=

omg

sorry i just needed someone to beat calums ass he was getting on my nerves bye