trente deux

laughter. joyous screams as the roller coaster carts whizzed by. sticky cotton candy on her fingertips. soft fur of a teddy bear prize pressed to her chest. blue lips from shaved ice, curved to a smile on her face. the annual carnival planted itself in the middle of sydney australia.

"lets ride the carousel!" she exclaimed excitedly, pulling his hand so he would bend for her to kiss his cheek. he laughed, nodding as he moved to kiss her lips. small feel guided the tall boy through a crowd of girls to meet the brightly lit ride. she bounced on her toes, twirling her stuffed bear, that he had won in a balloon dart game for her, in her hands. the "you must be this tall to ride this ride alone" sign stood next to her. she barely made it. his eyes focused on the small blonde running on a sugar high, the widest smile on his lips as she danced around.

the line moved up until she was sat on a tiger with him stood at her knee. as if her smile couldnt get any bigger, her face practically numbed when the ride moved. the scene began moving in a disoriented fashion, people moving out of eye sight faster than normal, lights becoming lines of colors. it was a trip, but she continued to smile, even against his lips as he pulled her down to meet his sticky mouth. the sweet taste of raspberry made a home in her tastebuds as she swiped his lip with her tongue, desperate to get more of him.

but he pulled away before allowing her the chance to slip her tongue in. she was to hyper to whine, only hold her bear closer to her chest and listen to the music that followed the ride.

he helped her off when the spinning ceased, wrapping his arm around her shoulders to pull her closer, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"look! theres luke!" she exclaimed, pointing in the air at the tall blonde boy.

"c'mon." he laughed, approaching the tall couple.

"there you two are! god we thought pennywise the clown got you." corrynn sighed, peeling pink cotton candy and placing it on her tongue to melt.

"stop i hate clowns." cameron whined, frowning as she buried herself deeper in calums side. corrynn rolled her eyes, looking around the place.

calums eyes focused on a familiar head of red hair, his arm wrapped around a smaller girl with raven black hair. luke followed the tan boys gaze after receiving the motion to. cameron looked up, quickly following as well, eager to find out what got his attention.

"whatre you looking at?" she asked curiously, standing on her toes to see over heads. it was no use. she was too small.

"i was looking at the line for the ferris wheel. wanna ride it before we leave?" he grabbed her chin and pulled her face back so she didnt have a chance to see michael. she nodded, letting out a yawn as her sugar high decided to move out of her system.

calum and luke shared a worried glance before the foursome moved around people, all connected by someone holding hands. the line was empty, allowing them to quickly run in and get situated in shared box. corrynn crossed her legs, leaning into lukes side as he wrapped his arms around her.

of course, cameron hadn't lost all her energy and sat as close as she could to the metal, looking at the overview of the park. it was like a painting came to life, all these bright colors placed in beautiful patterns, lighting up her skin as the ride rose to the sky. her eyes widened, soft gasps escaping her lips.

"its gorgeous." she whispered, pressing her face against the metal screen. the three chuckled, watching her with close eyes, knowing how it meant more to her than it did them. "i love the carnival." she whined, pouting as she soon remembered they were going to leave after this.

"we'll come back next year. we always do." calum assured, grabbing her hand. she grinned, sitting back and allowing her head to lean on his shoulder.

"im really glad we did this." luke said, twirling a piece of corrynns hair in his finger tips.

"but honestly, lucas, what kind of loser has never gone to a carnival?" calum asked, causing everyone except luke to laugh.

"fuck off. it wasnt considered cool amongst.. yknow." he rolled his eyes, flipping calum off.

"but its the coolest." cameron grinned. "and its even cooler when you go with your bestfriend."

lukes glare turned to a smile at the thought of going with them again. calum also smiled, knowing how much it meant to her to do things like this. not once have they done something without the other.

the ride came to a stop and they stumbled out, less people were crowding their pathway, for it was late in the night.

"thanks for letting us tag along, guys." corrynn said, offering a smile to the c-team.

"thank you for coming!" cameron exclaimed, throwing her arms around her friend. she laughed, hugging her back.

"it was fun, mate." luke said, nodding to calum.

"ill text you." he mumbled, watching cameron waddle back to him.

one last smile was shared before they departed, each going to their separate homes for the night.

needless to say, after running around a carnival for three hours, they got the best sleep they ever had.

=

YAY UPDATES

YAY CUTE DOUBLE DATES

YAY CARNIVALS