douze

Yes, Calum Hood admitted his undying love for me.

I'm irritated.

I've just been staring at him with my arms crossed for twenty minutes.

I don't find the situation okay. You hide your feelings for someone by using someone else. I don't particularly like Sydney and I want to rip her bleach blonde hair out, but I do feel kind of bad that he used her.

"Please just.. say something." He begged, slouching over with a small pout. I shook my head.

"You're unbelievable."

"I know I'm an ass but, please, Cam."

"I think you should go, Cal." I whispered, looking down at the palm of my hands.

He sighed, "I know. Text me. Please, I don't want you to hate me anymore than you do." He stood up, placing a lingering kiss on my forehead. I remained silent for the mere fact that I just didn't want to deal with this.

Who just.. does this?

I waited until the door closed to run back upstairs and grab my phone, texting Corrynn to come over.

Within ten minutes she was here, wrapped in sweats and a sweatshirt, with sunglasses, a cup of coffee and hickies covering her neck.

"Luke did you dirty." I said, moving aside to let her in.

"Shut up," She sighed, "What happened? I was trying to watch The Vampire Diaries."

"Calum said he loved me."

She dropped the empty cup and it shattered.

=

How do you even react to someone telling you that?

"Yeah bro, I've totally like, been in love with you since we were 4 but I'm too much of a twat to tell you."

I just.. I don't know what to feel.

I mean I love Calum, but I don't love his actions.

He's selfish. He only does things to get what he wants, whether it's sex, alcohol, money, whatever he wants. He doesn't see that he's hurting the people around him.

He's hurting me.

I've watched for years as he's used and used and used girls for reputation, for the 'bad boy jock' title. He's never had real feelings towards them, so why would he towards me?

He thinks I'm dumb.

I may be blonde, and slightly gullible, but I can see through this boys lies like a glass door.

=

filler srry

im ass ik

ty ily