vingt-trois

((a/n: honestly fuck this picture i swerved))

Corrynn 

School. A disgusting, vile, awful place to spend four years of your life. It's the equivalent of hell and prison. You're stuck with no escape. It drains you of all energy and life, surrounding you by bullshit that won't go away.

Thank god this is my last year, I can't deal with these bitches no more. They stay on my nerves.

Walking through the halls was like walking through a graveyard of skinny, preppy bitches who had more diseases than you can count on one hand. Most of them aren't even cute, that's the worst part.

I fiddled with the lock on my locker, too damn lazy to open it and grab my books. But it happened after two minutes because I got bored. I pulled out my books, examining the spine to make sure I had the correct ones. The locker shut abruptly and I looked up, watching Luke slip into the thin space between me and the metal.

"What're you doing?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I wanted to see you." He smiled, his dimple peeking.

"Why?"

"Aren't we like.. a thing now?" He drew his eyebrows in confusion.

"No. We just had sex, Luke. That's all it is, and all it's going to be." I turned, but he snatched my wrist and tugged me back towards him.

"Wait, Corrynn, look, I really like you and I wanna prove it to you."

"And how do you plan on doing that, Hemmings?" I pulled my wrist back and clutched my books to my chest with raised eyebrows.

"Let me take you on a date, please."

I thought for a moment. I can't say yes immediately, then he'd know I like him.

"Fine, One date. If you fuck up I'm telling everyone you have a small dick."

He smiled wide, leaning down and pressing a quick kiss to my cheek, "Thank you, Corrynn. I promise I'll do this right." Then he dashed away. Butterflies ate away at my stomach because Luke Hemmings just asked me out on a date.

The kid whose been attached to Michael's hip for years.

The kid who doesn't date because he's an asshole.

The bad boy who bullied one of my best friends since we were 13.

Speaking of the sad devil herself, she walked up to me leaning against the locker with a sigh.

"What's up, pumpkin?" I frowned, tilting my head to look her. There was a huge height difference between us, making it even more difficult to see her face as she stared at her green shoes.

"It's Ca--"

"Nope!" I cut her off, "We're not talking about Calum. It is a Calum Free day, do you understand?" I grabbed her face in my hand and forced her to look at me.

She nodded, her lips popping out to make her look like a fish.

"I'm tired of hearing about this toxic boy, he sucks. And his dick game probably sucks anyways." I took her hand and led her down the hall.

"Why was Luke talking to you?" She jumped subjects. Nice.

"He wants to take me on a date."

"Ew, ew, ew." She stopped, "Luke Hemmings? The 8 foot tall breadstick, whose head is full of rocks, Luke Hemmings?"

"Yes, Luke Hemmings." I rolled my eyes, walking again.

"Okay, okay," She nodded slowly as if she was trying to remain calm. I was trying to remain calm. "Well, um.. I hope you guys have a good time." She smiled, genuinely.

"Alright, bitch. What's up, what did he do now?" I crossed my arms.

"Nothing." She smiled. I squinted my eyes at her.

"Cam, what the fuck happened?"

"We, I guess, made up." She shrugged.

"Finally! Are you together?"

"No. I don't know if I can trust him because he keeps going back to Sydney." She whispered, playing with the strap on her backpack.

"I think you can, now, people change, Cam." I pointed to Calum walking away from a crying Sydney. She glared at me when she saw me staring and stalked the other way. "You know, I heard she's giving it to Mr Brooks." I smirked as she looked up at me with wide eyes.

"The science teacher?! Noo!!" She laughed, face screwing up in disgust.

"Seriously!" I chuckled, walking to my seat.

"Wait, ew. That means Calum's basically fucked Brooks, and you know what happened with Cal and I."

"I think you should be more concerned that he fucked Sydney."

Her face fell. I quickly apologised, earning a shrug as she went on with her work.

I sighed.

Fuck, all I can think about is Luke.

We're going on a date.

Fuck.

He hasn't been serious with anyone since I've met him. And that was like forever ago.

Fuck.

=

srry

i needed a fucking break from cameron and calum

i hate them a lot