trente sept

cameron

we were lead to a table, corrynn and luke on one side, cal and i on the other. his hand immediately found my thigh and rested there as he flipped through his menu. it made me nervous. he made me nervous, just being around him sent my stomach into knots. but i like it. i like the way he makes me feel. he makes me feel alive.

i knew what i was getting before i stepped out of the house, so i let my eyes wander the restaurant and out the window, settling on the black bmw that pulled into an empty spot. a couple stepped out, and headed to the door. it didnt register that it was michael and nevia until they sat at the table across from ours.

i sighed heavily and wrapped my arms around calums bicep, letting my cheek rest on his shoulder. he placed a quick kiss to my head, i smiled.

"oh my god is that.." corrynn whispered, looking over lukes ginormous head to the other table.

"unfortunately." i whispered, tightening my grip around his arm.

"babe move, im gonna whoop her ass." she stood up on the seat and started pushing lukes head, only for him to yank her down and force her to sit.

"no." he said firmly, as if using his big-boy voice was going to stop her from doing what she wanted.

"im gonna snatch her up before we leave, watch. bitch gonna learn today." she sneered, glaring in her direction. when nevia felt corrynns glare burning into her skull, she looked over and her eyes went from her to me, a soft smile lifting her lips up as she locked eyes with me.

stop, stop, stop.

i raised my hand and grabbed calums face, pulling him down to kiss his cheek. it was enough to make nevias smile turn into a frown and turn over to whisper to michael.

her presence didnt bother me like it should, or like it bothered corrynn. she was nobody to me.

the waitress came over and blocked our view from her, taking our orders and leaving shortly after.

"you okay?" calum mumbled, leaning his head forward to look at me. i nodded.

"okay well im not," corrynn said, "michael clearly saw lukes car but he continued to pull in. i should snatch him up too."

i laughed, "its okay ry-- nevermind no its not." i said quickly, my voice quieting as she neared our table.

"fuck off nevia." calum sighed, looking up at her.

"I want to talk to her." she spoke through clenched teeth, glaring at calum.

"no." i said, looking out the window.

"you cannot ignore me, cameron." she sighed, "please just talk to me."

silence.

all eyes fell on me, and i swear i could just hear corrynn smirk and look at her.

"she doesnt wanna talk, goodbye."

"shut the fuck up, is your name cameron?"

"no but its pretty damn close." she stood up, "fuck off nevia, before you get your feelings hurt."

"nev, come on." michael called for her. she started shuffling off after exhaling. a butterfly flew past the window and i smiled, it was yellow and beautiful.

"somebody finally managed to train the dog to be loyal." she said, and everything ended at this very moment. nevia spun around so fast, i swear there was a dirt tornado on the ground beneath her.

"shut up."she spoke through clenched teeth, her chest rising and falling quickly. behind her, you could see michael slowly begin to stand up and walk up behind her.

"nevia come on." he whispered, tugging at her arm. we watched in silence, corrynn with a smirk like she had just won.

"no!" she screamed, yanking her arm away from him, "i will not let this bitch sit here and talk about me like this when she doesnt know the first thing about me." her nostrils flared and her cheeks flushed red in anger. i almost laughed. almost.

"you dated my bestfriend, how im not gonna know the first thing about you? huh? she gave you her all nevia, and you fucked her up for a bitch with a little dick."

it all happened so fast, nevia launched forward and let her hand grip an entire chunk of corrynns hair and yank her over the table. luke was quick to get up and try to pull the off eachother. they were screaming at eachother, hair being pulled and punches being thrown. it was a site. luke managed to get corrynn and michael got nevia. i slid out from behind calum and stood in between them with my hands out. neither would hurt me.

"stop what the fuck is wrong with you?!" my eyebrows furrowed.

"say something again, bitch!" nevia shouted, continuously trying to get out of michaels grip. i looked at corrynn, just knowing damn well she wouldnt let this die right here. but luke decided otherwise, dragging her out of the restaurant with his hand over her mouth. it was left with michael, calum, nevia and i just staring at each other awkwardly. her breathing was heavy, and everyone in the place stared at us.

"um.." i whispered, glancing around and bouncing on my heels.

"I think its best if you two leave." calum said.

"i'm still not leaving until i talk to her." nevia snarled, her jaw flexing as she stood up right against michaels chest, but his arms didnt remove themselves from her body.

"you need to suck it the fuck up nevia, youre not going to talk to her." he spat, pushing his body into the space between us. i didnt bother to see around him, i didnt care. i didnt want to talk to her. i grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the restaurant to the car.

luke had corrynn pressed the side of the suv and he looked like he was trying to calm her, and succeeding. props to him, no one can fucking calm her. 

"you good?" calum whispered, looking down at me.

"yeah."

=

tjis was one of the worst chapters ive written wtf is this i mgiht delete this story lowkey and like redo it but a different plot but still calum bc calum fics are fave to write

oH MY GOD SO I WATCHED 50 SHADES TODAY IDK DONT ASK MY GIRLFRIEND WAS GONE AND I WAS BORED AND THAT SHIT WAS SOOOOOOOO LAME LIKE ???  I SAT HERE SCREAMING "waht the fuxk" nO LIE IDK WHY I TOLD YAL THIS BUT LIKE ??? IT WAS SUCH A DUMB MOVIE WHY WAS IT MADE BYE

ALSO THANK U SOOSOSOSOSOSOSO SO MUCH FOR 2K READS THAT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME LIKE THIS SHIT IS AWFUL AND THE WORST FIC IVE EVER WRITTEN BUT YALL STAYED AROUND AND I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH

I LOVE U ALL

ALSO MICHAEL HAS RED HAIR