huit

"Dude, guess wh-- Are those hickies?" Corrynn asked me, yanking my hair out of the way.

"Ow!" I exclaimed, pouting. "Yes, now be quiet." I pulled my air back over my shoulder to cover it.

"Dude," She went wide-eyed, "You got it in?" I replied by shutting my locker. "Finally!" She cheered, looking up at the ceiling and throwing her fist up.

I rolled my eyes, "What did you want?"

"I don't even remember anymore. I can't believe you got it in, with Calum. It only took you 8 fucking years."

"You act like it means something," I leaned against the lockers, clutching my books to my chest, "It was just angry sex because he lost his game. No biggie."

"Um! Big biggie, what are you talking about?"

"Hey Corin." Luke smirked, walking up to us, not even caring that we were in the middle of a conversation.

"It's Corrynn, mother fucker." She snapped, clapping her hands together once in an annoyed manner while throwing a glare at him.

"I just wanted to let you guys know, there's a party this weekend. You guys are invited." He grinned, glancing from me to her, but letting his eyes linger on her.

"No thanks." I shrugged.

"No one wants to party with a skeez like you." A disgusted look found it's way on her face and she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Well," He shrugged, "Offer stands forever. See you later Corin." He winked at her before walking away.

"It's Corrynn! Fuck!" She yelled in frustration.

"He likes you."

"That's disgusting, what's wrong with you? Did Calum literally fuck your brains out?"

"Rynn, why would he go out of his way to invite us to a party? He's spent the last 4 years on my ass for no reason." I raised my eyebrows with a smirk. She remained silent, chewing at the skin on her lip.

"Shut up. I'll see you at lunch." Then she ran off, her straight, sandy blonde hair swinging behind her.

I laughed, turning and walking the opposite way. My hair was thrown forward to cover my neck. There were at least 8 visible bruises. Not that I minded, but imagine explaining who it was from. People would think I was a whore for fucking my bestfriend.

I halted to a stop, no longer breathing when I spotted Calum sitting on a bench with a cheerleader on his lap.

Oh my god, what am I feeling?