vingt

((a/n LOOK @ MY BEAUTIFUL LIL BOY))

Verdant was ecstatic. It was a massive building, the sign was neon green with a snake. Music was bumping so loud it drowned out the sound of cars driving by.

Michael dragged her in by the hand, leading her to the center of the dance floor, passing Ashton with a girl from their math class, and Luke with Corrynn.

"I don't dance." She folded her arms over her chest, looking up at him as they bright coloured lights ran over his face.

"After you pop this, you will." He smirked, holding his palm open to her.

"Everyime I'm with you, I end up getting fucked up."

"And every time you say you trust me." He said, watching her swallow the pill then he swallowed his own.

"What was that? It tastes weird."

"The Beatles wrote a song about it." He grinned, taking her hand and spinning her.

She stopped, falling into his chest and looking up at him, "You let me take LSD?" She drew her eyebrows together, feeling his hands trail down her body to her waist.

"Don't you trust me?" He whispered, dipping down to plant his lips on her neck.

The drug instantly took its affect, distorting their perception.

The two roamed the floor, bodies pressed to each other, moving in sync as his hands roamed her curves, his lips attached to her mouth or neck.

"I want a drink." Cameron shouted over the music. Michael nodded, taking her hand and leading her to the bar. He ordered two gin & tonics, both swallowing them down. They continued until it was hard to walk, or speak.

"Come with me." He hiccuped, tugging her towards the bathroom. Her shoulder hit a man and she turned back just in time to see him dip down and kiss someone. Cameron rolled her eyes and continued following Michael. The instant the door opened, he had her pinned against the wall with his lips on hers.

He kissed her so hard she forgot whose air she was breathing.

He moved her back to the sink, pulling her small body up on the edge, his hands wandering hungrily over her body.

Her fingers laced into his hair, tugging at his frail roots.

When his fingers tugged at the hem of her jeans, she pulled away.

"We're not fucking the bathroom of a bar." She whispered as he leaned down and placed a kiss to her neck.

"Then lets get out of here." He took her hand, helping her off the sink and leading her out of the bathroom. She bumped into the same man she did before, this time catching his face for a mere second.

Calum.

You're actually on drugs, that's not him.

Her eyes lingered on the back of his head before the two stumbled out of the bar, managing their way down the three blocks it took to get to Michael's house. They're hands interlocked to keep from falling after Michael tripped over his shoe, skimming his knee on the concrete and Cameron laugh for ten minutes even after they started walking again.

He fumbled with the keys, trying to unlock the door while Cameron leaned her head on his back. After he dropped the keys three times, he finally got the door open and they stumbled in.

"You have a pretty house." She said. The alcohol mixing with her accent making her speech almost entirely incoherent.

"You have a pretty face." He grinned, walking over to her. She let out a giggle before connecting her lips to his. He walked backwards, until her heals hit the staircase. He pulled away, taking her hand and leading her up to his room. They danced down the hall, his hands on her waist as he hummed a soft tune. She spun once before he pulled her into his bedroom.

"At least your rooms cleans." She shrugged, crawling on his bed and laying on her back, "Mikeeeyyy." She whined, holding her arms out. He grinned, hovering over her. "You have a cute lil' nose." She reached up, booping his nose softly.

"You should stop talking." He said, leaning down and pressing his lips to hers. His hand worked its way up her shirt, sliding it over her head then finding the waistband of her jeans. "Let me do what Calum couldn't." He whispered against her skin, trailing kisses down to her collar bone. Her breathe hitched when he began tugging her jeans down, leaving her in her underwear. The pace of her breathe sped up, when he moved down her body, leaving visibly wet kisses on her skin before placing a hickey on her hip. He pulled her panties down with his teeth, kissing up her thighs and finding her core. She threw her head back against the pillow when his tongue made contact with her skin, running circles over her, occasionally flicking his tongue to cause her to cry out in pleasure. She came undone at his touch, and he brought himself up again, licking his lips before finding hers.

She took her turn to find his waistband, tugging the black skinnies off his legs and throwing them to a crumpled pile on the ground. He pulled away, looking at her as if asking for permission. When she granted him with a nod, he entered slowly. ((Unlike Calum bitch ass.))

Even under the influence of a significant amount of substances, he was still gentle. His hands caressing her body, moving at a pace where it was smooth but enough to get them both off. He kissed her so softly, moving his tongue against hers while her fingers tugged at his roots.

He hovered over her after coming, his eyes closed with his forehead pressed against hers. Sweat trickled down his forehead slowly as he panted softly. She looked up at him, placing a soft kiss on his nose before he pulled away and laid next to her.

Their breathing filled the room, slowing with each inhale.

"I'm sorry we're in this mess." Michael whispered before the room fell silent and sleep swallowed them whole.

+

EDIT: oh jeez i changed how this ended after 100 years i hATED THE ORIGINAL