trente huit

they stared at eachother. chests rising and falling slowly as their eyes flickered between eachother.

corrynn and nevia just fought.. in a restaurant.

she wanted to laugh, but she shoved her tongue against her cheek and chuckled, arms folding over her chest. cameron sighed softly, rubbing her face with the palms of her hands and laced them with her chin rested on her knuckles.

"im sorry." corrynn said, breaking the silence, "i didnt mean for it to go that far. i just... i wanted her to understand she cant always get her way because her rich daddy gives her everything she just looks at."

it remained silent, all eyes on her.

"cam im sorry." she whispered, finally looking over to the smaller blonde.

she sniffed, flexing her jaw before cracking a smile that caused the confused look to smear across corrynns face.

"what? why are you smiling? dont be fuckin' weird, bates."

"im not mad you swung. it was pretty funny to finally see someone knock some sense into her. even if you didnt do that, you still hit in the face."

"cameron you cant condone her actions!" exclaimed luke, his eyebrows furrowing, "violence isnt the answer!"

"hey hemmings? suck a dick." cameron smiled before walking in between him and corrynn and hugging her. the taller girls confusion only grew but quickly shrugged away as she wrapped her arms around her. "thank you for doing what i couldnt." cam whispered, corrynn smiling at her words.

"so.. um.. since we cant eat here.. ever again.. what are we gonna do? cause im really fucking hungry." calum began whining, leaning his head back with a pout. there was a chorus of laughter before they piled back into the bmw.

"lets just pick up panda and go home. or you guys can get rid of us. obviously lukey up there is just itchin' to let rynn angrily fuck him until he--"

"shut up!" luke cut off calum who laughed so hard his eyes crinkled and he was wheezing. "god, im dropping you two off after we get panda."

"make sure he can walk after corrynn." cameron added to lukes embarrassment.

+

"god, i want to marry who ever created panda express. their food is beautiful. i dont know what life would be like without it." calum said dreamily, kissing the side of his take out tray.

"you would leave me for the panda express guy?"

"fuck yeah i would. have you tasted their orange chicken? its fucking heaven."

"im kinda offended but at the same time, i feel you." she nodded, shoving the last piece of chicken into her mouth.

"so, im tryna fuckin' cuddle, can we fuckin' cuddle?"

"yes we can fuckin' cuddle." she laughed, standing up and clearing away the trash before following the boy upstairs into her room.

"man, did you see the way corrynn just swung on her, she was like hyah!" he punched the air, "i mean nevia got a chunk of her hair, but i bet 50 bucks her nose was smashed in. like i mean, corrynn just flew over that table, punching and shit." he said excitedly, his fingers raking through his hair.

"i thought you wanted to cuddle, not talk about the fight that i literally sat there and watched with you." cameron raised her eyebrows.

"right. im sorry. shit was just crazy." he sighed, crawling into the bed beside her and wrapping his arms around her, pulling her smaller frame against his.

it was silent.

"but oh my god did you hear the shit she said to her. no ones ever told her off like that. i hope she cried after that."

"oh my god calum!" cameron exclaimed, sitting up, "i swear you are more in love with this fight than me!"

"no baby im sorry. i wont talk about it anymore i promise, i promise." he said with grabby hands.

"one more word about it and you'll sleep on the couch for the next month."

"a month isnt that bad.."

"calum!"

"im sorry cam, its just.. fights get me hyped and especially because it was corrynn and nevia."

"i know it was pretty bad, but please. no more." she sighed, watching him nod as she crawled back into his arms. "i hope her nose is broken though. she deserves it." she whispered.

"i know baby. i know. i hope so too." he chuckled, kissing her head quickly.

+

wow

i think this came out decent

??????

idk

bye

ty 4 reading

i loVE U ALL

ALSO HAPPY THANKSGIVING I HOPE YOUR DAY WAS WONDERFUL AND U ATE AMAZING FOOD