trente trois

(( nsfw 😅))

he walked in without knocking, throwing his bag on the ground. it landed with a soft thud.

"cam?" he called out, glancing around the room.

"kitchen!" she shouted. he followed her voice, walking in to find her standing on the counter trying to reach something on the top shelf.

"get down thats dangerous." he sighed, grabbing her waist and pulling her down.

"but my poptarts." she whined, pouting her lip out. he grabbed a package and handed it to her, earning a grin as she pulled herself on the counter to sit and eat.

"we're not goin' to school today, babe." he leaned against the empty space, his elbow on the cold granite.

"how come?" she knitted her eyebrows.

"i talked to your mom, she said its okay."

"thats not answering my question, calum."

"i know."

"so answer it, why arent we going to school?"

he paused, staring at her while chewing his bottom lip anxiously.

"earth to calum." she poked his cheek with her pinky, "answer me."

"nevias back cam." he said finally. her eyes widened then fell normal, and she took a deep breath. "baby?" he stood up right, his eyebrows furrowing.

"that really sucks. i studied for that history test today." she frowned. he chuckled, pushing her legs apart and walking in between them. his hands cupped her face, forcing her to look him in the eyes as he whispered, "im not gonna let her hurt you this time, okay?"

he could see the hurt in her eyes. the worry, the fear. he could see how much pain she was in with just knowing she was back.

"promise?" she whispered, staring at him with sad eyes.

"i promise." he pressed a kiss to her forehead, then her nose, her temples, and her cheeks, and finally kissing her lips so softly it felt like he didnt even touch her. her faced turned red, and she pushed him away with her hands on his chest before she wiped her face off.

"i dont want your cooties. thats yuck." she teased, sticking her tongue out. he gaped at her, causing her to giggle.

"cooties?" he put his hand on his chest in a hurt manner, "my cooties are amazing. feel blessed to have my cooties."

"its not like i'd be the first to." she mumbled, crushing the empty wrapper. his hands fell to her thighs, a soft sigh running from his lips.

"cam."

"i'm just saying." she whispered sadly, locking eyes with him as he lifted her chin with his thumb.

"youre the only one. i promise." he whispered. he frowned at the small smile she sent him, cupping her cheeks with his hands again, "i love you, okay?"

she rolled her eyes, "i love you too." a grin appeared on his face while he pulled her face to his, connecting their lips.

he let his hands roam down to her waist, pulling her closer to his body. her fingers twirled the curls resting on the nape of his neck, tugging softly enough to him let out a soft moan against her lips. his tongue moved against hers, their lips smacking every time they opened their mouths. when his fingers laced into the waist band of her jeans, tugging at it, she pulled away to squint her eyes at him. 

"we're not fucking on my mums counter."

"she doesnt have to know!"

"she cooks here, calum! i dont think anyone wants to eat food off the counter our sweaty, disgusting, bodies have touched." she rolled her eyes, earning a whine from the boy.