vingt-neuf

Cameron

I am grumpy.

That's all I have to say this morning. I slept awful last night. My bed was not nearly as comfortable as Calum. He was squishy, but like, he was a muscular-squishy. That doesn't make sense, just shut up Cameron.

"Why the long face?" He frowned.

"I didn't sleep well." I sighed.

"That's why you look so bad." He joked, poking my cheek. I glared. "I'm kidding, you're still gorgeous."

My face turned red. He grinned.

"Go on a date with me." He blurted. I stared.

"What?"

"Yeah. We'll go to that Museum you like, then we'll get food."

"I haven't been on a date since Nevia." I whispered.

"Good! Let me take you on one then. Please Cammie." He begged, dragging the e in please.

"Hey Calum." She said walking by, flashing her flirty smile at him.

I was really going to say yes to a date, but fucking Sydney had to ruin it.

Like bitch, are you trying to get hit? Cause I can do it right now.

He gave her a stank look, I glared at her then looked at him with squinted eyes.

"Don't give me that look."

I continued, my jaw clenching slightly.

"Cameron."

"What was that?"

"I don't fucking know." He scoffed, "Don't pull this, Cam, you know there's nothing going on. I told her it was over a while ago."

"And then you fucked her." I smiled, slamming my locker shut and walking the other day.

"Cameron you annoying brat!" He exlcaimed. I could hear him running after me. He grabbed my waist, turning me around and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Calum!" I exclaimed, my bag falling and smacking my head. Ow.

"You are not gonna do this today." He walked down the hall, his hands on my thighs to hold me up. I've never been this high and its making me nauseous.

"Mr. Hood, put the girl down, please!" Miss Crane exclaimed as he passed her.