trente six

calum stared at the peeling rubber lifted from the side of his shoe. wind blew against his body, goosebumps lining up at any revealed skin. he looked up when a body sat beside him, his eyes falling to the blueberry haired boy next to him.

michael didnt look at him, only stared out at the field, so calum looked away at the field too, both remaining silent.

"she knows." calum whispered, interrupting the silence, "i couldnt lie to her."

michael took a deep breath, "yeah i kinda figured. you can hit me if you want."

"im not gonna hit you." calum snorted, shaking his head, "you didnt cheat on me and ive already kicked your ass enough. ill leave this one up to cam."

"thanks."

it went quiet again.

"you need to talk to her, michael. without nevia and without me. but if you touch her im gonna shove my foot so far up your ass."

michael chuckled, "she's yours calum, i know that."

"and what makes me so different? you didnt care that nevia was cams. you just went ham between her thighs and didnt think twice, so why the fuck are you respecting me and not her?"

"she came at me, calum." michael whispered.

"you are literally a foot taller than her, you couldve said no and stopped her michael." he scoffed, standing up and adjusting his skinny jeans, "but on second thought, stay the fuck away from her."

then he disappeared down the bleachers and off the field.

=

"oh my god!" cameron screamed at the top of her lungs, slamming the door quickly. calum bolted up the stairs and was at her side immediately.

"what? what happened?" he panted.

"corrynn and luke-- they-- theyre--"

his eyebrows furrowed and he pushed passed her, throwing the door open. his eyes widened at the sight of corrynn and luke tangled up, bodies pressed tightly together, sweat rolling down revealed skin, and both panting.

"what the fuck?" he whispered.

"who plays twister anymore?!" cameron screeched, peering past calums bicep. luke collapsed under corrynn, falling helplessly onto the ground with his girlfriend landing right on top of him.

"im sorry!" she exclaimed, pushing her body off him as he groaned.

"you nasties." cameron grimaced, shielding her eyes, "playing twister. my god."

"at least we werent naked like pretty boy over here wanted." rynn rolled her eyes while luke grinned.

calum turned to cameron with a grin, "thats not a bad idea. we should play naked twister some time."

her face filled with horror, then gave a solid nod, "sounds like a plan, man."

"who are the nasties now?"

"shut up." calum and cameron said in unison, turning and walking down the stairs.

"im hungry, can we get food?" luke whined, him and corrynn following in step.

"you can eat me." corrynn nudged him causing him to whine softly while cameron groaned.

"dont be gross if we go out," cameron sighed, "i deal with enough gross because of him." her finger waved at calum who grinned like a fool as he and luke high fived.

=

HELLO

ITS ME

hi

its been a while

this was a quick update

bc i forgot how to write

i will work on my update times and making chapters loNG BC I AM ASS

IM SORRY