trent neuf

"if she tries to talk to you, you need to tell me okay?" calum asked, eyebrows raised as he stared down at her.

"I promise." cameron smiled, leaning up to kiss his cheek before skipping off. calum fell out of sight and she turned the corner, slamming into nevia. a soft gasp left her lips as the raven haired girl stared down at her with a smirk growing on her face.

"hey cam."

"nevia leave her alone, calum will slit your throat if he sees either of us with her." michael said, hoping she would budge when he tugged her hand. she didnt. "nev, please."

"i just wanna play." she glanced at him then back to cameron, "ill be nice."

cameron was panicking in her skin, her eyes widened and she swallowed hard every few seconds.

"nevia.." michael begged, whispering, "leave her alone. obviously you fucked her up and she cant and doesnt want to speak with you."

"fuck you." nevia spat, before grabbing camerons hand and began pulling her down the hall. the smaller girl tried with all her strength to rip her arm from nevias grip, grunting as her grip only tightened.

"nevia stop," she whined, "you can drop this tough girl act. i dont want you back. i wont take you back. I love calum."

nevia grinded her teeth, tightening the grip on camerons wrist as tight as she could and yanked her into an empty classroom.

"you think i want you back?" she slammed her against the door before michael could slip his way into the room, "you think i want you after you let that rat touched you? i liked fucking michael, i liked watching your face as i told you i cheated on you. i loved every part of it. i dont want you back."

her words sunk into her skin and turned her blood cold. her breathing became erratic, growing worse by the second.  nevia smirked, watching the smaller girl slowly fall apart beneath her palms.

"i just came to tell you im with michael now." and she smiled, stepping away. camerons body twitched, sliding against the door until she was on the floor with her knees to her chest.

"why do you keep hurting me?" she whispered, "wasn't the first time enough? why can't you just leave me alone!?" she screamed, looking up at her with wet cheeks.

nevia was close to laughing until cameron stood up. nevia stared down her, almost like she was scared of her. the door opened behind her and michael walked in, allowing cameron to slip past him and run down the hallway.

"shes so fucking whiny."

"maybe you're just a bitch."

=

"has anyone seen cam?" calum sighed, looking at the couple who sat at the lunch table. they shrugged.

"not since this morning." luke said, looking up at his friend, "she's probably got detention or something."

"she'd have told me."

"call her." corrynn suggested. so he did, but was sent straight to voicemail. he shook his head.

"shes probably not on campus. i swear to god if nevia found her.." he flexed his jaw, staring at his phone.

"whoop her ass. or better yet, let me do it again."

"oh yeah, because you fighting her totally scared her into never speaking to my girlfriend again the first time." he rolled his eyes.

"just trying to help, sheesh." she mumbled, shoving a carrot into her mouth. "speak of the dev--shes been crying."

cameron sniffled as she approached the table, sitting by calum.

"are you okay? whats wrong? did nevia talk to you?"

she cut him off, "can you take me home?" he nodded and was up in seconds, taking her hand. they said their goodbyes to corrynn and luke and walked out of the cafeteria, cameron clinging to his arm. he didnt ask her anything until he pulled into her driveway and led her into the house, watching her walk up the stairs into her room. she sat on the edge of her bed, her blond hair sticking to her wet cheeks while she stared at the floor.

"baby whats wrong?" he whispered, sitting next to her, his fingers traced her cheek peeling away the wet hair.

"did you know nevia cheated on me with michael?" she said softly, sniffling shortly after. calums mouth opened then closed and pressed into a line. "and now i guess theyre together and she never cared about me." she laughed then sobbed, her throat tightening because god it hurt so bad.

"cam.."

"did you know that? did you know she lied to me for a year and a half and didnt mean anything she ever said?" when his silence became suspicious she looked at him, now angry and god was it clear in his eyes, "you fucking knew calum. you knew this whole time it was michael. you let me sleep with michael after he fucked my ex-girlfriend."

"i tried to stop you." he whispered.

"fuck you." she spat, standing up, "get out calum."

he stared at her, with sad wide eyes before he stood up. "call me when you need me." he whispered and then he was gone.

the front door closed and she fell to the ground sobbing, her chest heaved and she drooled everywhere.

"please.. please come back. please." she cried to no one. the air around her became uncomfortable, and the room fell silent. her world spun so fast she squeezed her eyes shut. "im sorry."

==

this ended weird

i dont know

sorry

buT LIKE

4K READ S?? HOW ?? i love u guys and i honestly cannot express how much that means to me like ik this sorry sucks sosososo bad but yall still reading and i love u

also plz comment ideas for the next chapters im running out of ideas and losing motivation for this story ))));