dix

Cameron

Corrynn knocked on my door ten minutes before we were supposed to leave. She wore a tight black dress that fit her curves in all the right places, with black doc martens and a choker. She was so pretty, I'm gonna kick her in the boob.

"What are you wearing, Cameron?" She drew her eyebrows together. I looked down. I had black jeans, a black t-shirt that had "The Ramones" printed on it with my black vans on my feet.

"I think it looks okay."

"We're going to a party to get some dick, not a concert so you can join the moshpit." She rolled her eyes.

"Maybe I don't wanna get fucked until I can't walk for a month." I folded my arms.

"If it was Calum you'd be bent over something in seconds, now lets go! We're late!" She took my hand and dragged me out of the house. Her comment made me upset for 2 minutes, then I was over it. Fuck sakes.

The house was booming. Like, literally. I could feel the ground shaking from the music before I even got out of the car. Why are highschoolers so roudy? There was toilet paper hanging off the house, trash in the front yard, kids every where.

Oh man.

This is a mess.

Rynn flashed a grin, taking my hand and walking inside. Some girl was passed out on the steps huddled up to another girl.

We got inside and were greeted by none other than Luke and Michael.

"I'll see you later, Cam." She said before quickly running off.

"But you said-- ugh."

"What? Don't wanna spend time with Daddy Mikey?" He grinned.

"If you have a daddy kink, get away from me."

"Maybe you'll get to see it tonight." He shrugged, pulling at my shirt so I would follow him through the house. Smoking, drinking, making out, grinding, and people passed out was all you saw. I scrunched up my face at the sight of two kids practically fucking on the stairs.

"So," He turned around, holding his palm open, presenting me with acid tablets, "Down to have some real fun?"

"No, I'm not doing drugs, Michael." I shook my head quickly.

"Cam, do you trust me?" He raised his eyebrows. I glanced around, taking in the scene. My eyes fell on (of fucking course) Calum attached to Sydney's neck before I looked at Michael while sighing.

"Yeah. I trust you." I whispered, hesitantly taking a tab from his palm. I placed it on my tongue. It dissolved in seconds before I chewed the remaining bits and swallowed.

"Lets party!" He exclaimed, taking my hand again.

=

3rd

As soon as the drug hit her bloodstream, it was hard for Cameron to decipher what was reality and what wasn't. Everything became distorted and fuzzy. Things were multiple colors, or had no colors. People were disfigured with ooze coming from their eyes or they were aliens. Voices became

garbled and contorted in her ears. The music was loud and making her head throb and her heart beat to the beat of the bass. But she was having a good time, and that's all she cared about.

Everytime she looked around, her eyes would fall on Calum. In reality, they were making out, in her eyes, they were slow dancing with sombreros, meaning she wasn't bothered by it at the time.

Cameron and Michael sat side by side in a game of spin the bottle with endless giggles.

"Cameron's turn!" Alec exclaimed, throwing his arms in the air. She snorted softly, leaning forward to spin. Her head followed the movements of the bottle until it stopped, landing on Michael. A chorus of "oooh's" filled the circle.

"Want me to tell you about that daddy kink?" He smirked, watching her lean into his face with a grin. Their lips connected and the group erupted in screams. Of course this one small kiss led to them making out and the others continuing to lose their shit. She pulled back licking her lips while laughing. "I'm not sure that qualifies, Cam" He shook his head, chuckling.

"And what qualifies?" She squinted her eyes.

"Come with me." He stood up, taking her by the hand and leading her away from the group. In one swift movement, he turned and pressed her against the wall, attaching her lips to hers. She moaned softly into his mouth, lacing her fingers into his hair as he dug his hips into hers.

No one around seemed to notice the enemies going at each others mouths except Calum. In a flash, he was out of Sydney's sight. She stood there, yelling his name, calling for him to come back. But he didn't care. He had to stop this. He yanked Michael off, causing him to stumble back and then catch himself.

"What the hell?" He asked, throwing his arms out in confusion.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, Calum?!" She exclaimed.

"What are you doing?!" Calum screamed, drawing attention to the three. His hands were clenched into fists, and he was turning red with anger.

"I'm having fun." She looked around, stating the most obvious fact in the room.

"Kissing random people isn't the way to do that!"

"You should really think about what you said and follow that." She laughed.

"What are you talking about?" He drew his eyebrows together in confusion.

"Figure it out Calum, in the meantime, fuck off and stop trying to control people." She rolled her eyes at him, side stepping him. He grabbed her arm and yanked her back, her chest pressing against his.

"You're not leaving with him."

"I'll do what I want." She spat, yanking her arm away. "I can take care of myself." She rubbed her arm, taking Michael's hand and leading him out of the house.

She spent the next ten minutes arguing over Calum with Michael before they were back to square one and making out in the back of his BMW.

=

sorry not even sorry about da daddy kink

oOPS

bye

ty

ily guys