six

Games are so annoying to sit through.

You have the jocks friends who scream obscenities when the players miss a goal and then they make messes with food and shit.

There's the punk-fucks who are just there to smoke and make fun of people or hit on girls who want nothing to do with them.

Then, there's always that group of thirsty girls that yells at every team mate, no matter what they do.

I almost decked the blonde one in her face when she screamed for Calum.

No one screams for Calum except me.

Okay, wait, no, I take that back, that sounds insanely wrong.

I sighed.

I was sat in the bleachers alone, until Corrynn came up and sat by me.

"Hey Rynn." I smiled.

"What'd I miss?"

"Calum scored twice. The other team is ass."

"The other teams always ass." She laughed, but her laugh turned to a noise in disgust as Luke sat in front of us.

"Hey there, Corin." He smirked, mispronouncing her name entirely wrong.

"It's Corrynn(Ker-rin), bitch, get out of my face." She spat, waving her hand in the air.

"Feisty. I like it."

"Yeah? Are you gonna like my foot up your ass?" She raised her eyebrows at him. I covered my mouth with my hand.

"See you around, Corin." He smirked again, getting up to find Michael probably.

"It's Corrynn, fucker!" She screamed, flipping him off. "God, he's so annoying. He sits there and eye fucks me in class. He ran his hand up my thigh once in maths."

"Hit him."

"I'll get in trouble."

"Rynn, what the hell? Since when does getting in trouble bother you? You kicked Michael in the balls two weeks ago."

"He was staring at my chest! It's not my fault." She defended. I rolled my eyes, finding Calum on the field. He was bent over, his hands resting on his knees while he panted.

He looked damn attractive with his hair sticking to his sweaty skin.

He stood up right, running across the field to do his thing.

"Ya boys' lookin' good." Corrynn nudged me with a smirk.

"Doesn't he always?"

"God, you should just fuck him already."

"You're so nasty."

"I'm just saying." She shrugged.

The ref blew the whistle, and I looked around. Our team was hugging each other, and high-fiving each other.

They won!

But, my eyes landed on the other team who was cheering and jumping around like maniacs.

We lost?

What?

But, we win every game.

What the hell?

Awe man, Calum must be pissed.

"Let him take his loss out on you." Corrynn grinned before getting up and walking away. I saw Luke run after her, waving his hand in the air. I sighed, getting up and gathering my things before walking down the steps to the field. He walked over, sweat running down his face until he wiped it with a towel. His jaw would clench and unclench in between pants.

"I'm sorry, Cal." I frowned, holding my arms out. He wrapped his arms around me, sweat wiping onto my jaw and neck as he buried his face in the crook of my neck. If he didn't look so hot, I would've yelled at him.

"I don't know what happened." He mumbled.

"You can kick their asses at the next match." I said, running my hand through his dampened hair.

My breath hitched when I felt his lips against my skin.

=

oHH SHIIITTTT

double update bc i'm feelin myself

also if u didn't get it b4

Corrynn is pronounced Ker-rin

just clarifying bc she'll be in the next few chapters and i dont want u guys to say her name wrong bc ilhsm

ty for reading iLY GUYS