neuf

I avoided his gaze in class, staring down at my paper while he sat down. I just couldn't look at him.

"Hey Cammie." He said, you could hear the smile in his voice.

Oh, glad you're happy, Calum.

I hummed softly, acknowledging his words. I just couldn't find my own to say.

"Did you hear about the party this weekend?" He asked, tilting his head to look at me. I shrugged my hair forward to hide my face. "I'm not sure if I'll go."

Why? So you can go fuck Sydney Donahue? I heard she has like 8 different types of STDS. But I'm sleep though.

"Are you going?"

I shrugged, staring at our matching hot pink vans.

On Wednesday's we wear pink.

Just kidding, I'm not that basic.

It was a last minute decision.

"Why aren't you talking? Are you okay?" He tugged at my arm. I glanced at him quickly, but it was enough to send him into a worried state. "Were you crying?"

Silence.

"Cameron." He grabbed my face with his hand. Do people not know there are other ways to get me to look at them? I yanked my head away, glaring. "What the fuck is wrong? Why were you crying?" He demanded.

Don't yell, don't yell, don't yell.

"I just um.. I hurt myself." I lied, clenching my jaw.

I couldn't tell him.

Maybe he'll figure it out on his own.

No, he's not that smart.

"And it was enough to bring you to tears? What did you do?" I could tell he was examining me for any obvious injuries.

Nailed it.

He's so fucking oblivious, it makes me want to punch him in the nose.

"I fell."

"On what?!"

"Calum! Just stop! I'm fine." I sighed angrily, watching Ashton run in ten minutes late. He mumbled his apologies and sat behind me.

"Are you okay?" He asked, looking at me with a concerned expression. "Nevermind, I don't want to get hit, did you guys hear about the party?"

=

This party is buzzing. And for why? FOR WHY? I don't know. Everyones talking about it. 16 people have asked me about it. And I am annoyed.

"We're going to that party." I slammed my hands on the table in front of Corrynn.

"What the fuck," She looked up from her pizza, "We already told the fuckboy we're not going." She watched me sit.

"No, I went back and told him I was going. And you're my date."

"You are not leaving my side," She pointed her finger at me, "Hold up. Were you crying?"

"No."

"Really? Because I got that feeling that something was wrong after I left you earlier."

"Are you psychic?"

"No. Bitch. One person two bodies, get your shit straight."

I rolled my eyes, "Anyways, I think this party will be fun."

"Look at you," A grin found a way onto her face, "Are you bringing Calum?"

My face dropped. Her eyes widened as if she just.. knew.

"Oh shit!" She yelled. Very loudly. "Is that the problem?!" She pointed behind her without even looking.

There they were. Calum and Sydney. Side by side. I wouldn't be surprised if his hand was down her pants under the table. I felt all the colour drain from my face as I cleared my throat and looked at my hands. I felt sick again. Just swallow it down, Cam.

"Do you want me to fight him? I'll fight him." She stood up. My hand flew forward, catching hers.

"No. It's okay. Please, Rynn." I begged, tears already forming at my waterlines.

She sighed and sat back down, "I'll wait till he wasted and fuck him up." She nodded, proud of her idea. I let a soft sigh slip between my lips and I glanced around the cafeteria.

My eyes fell on the kid with the brightest hair. You couldn't lose him. His hair was just.. impossible to miss. I liked it. It was so him. The red suited him, it really brought out his eyes.

Michael looked over, his eyes catching me and he smiled, sending me a thumbs up.

I sent him a small smile, but I was sure it came off as more of a grimace.

Fuck.

=

srry filler the parties coming up next bye