chapter 1

Vansh was in his office doing his work like every normal day. It was just 10 in the morning. He was working on his laptop. Suddenly the door of the office flung open, making him to look up. Angre entered the office with a stressed and worried face. Seeing his appearance like this Vansh asked, "What happened Angre? Why are you looking worried?" Still on his chair, one hand on the laptop keyboard and other was playing with a pen.

"S..sir, S.sia.."

Hearing this name with such a worried tone, Vansh stood up quickly and went to Angre, held his shoulders.

"What happened to Sia? Is she alright? Everything is fine? Right? Dammit tell me?" He was aski g questions after questions, not giving Angre a moment to explain.

"Sir, S..Sia fell from the college building and s..she is n..n.ow taken to hospital, VR hos...spital," Angre replied, hesitantly.

"W..What?H..how?," Vansh could not believe these words, but he managed to hold himself.

He did not wasted a minute more and started running out of the office building to parking place.
Angre also followed him. They hurriedly got into the car and started driving to VR Hospital.

After a while they reached the hospital. When Vansh entered the hospital a gaurd was already there to show him the way towards the room in which Sia was admitted, he greeted Vansh, who was not in his senses to greet him back. He just wanted to be with his sister.

When they reached the room, Vansh saw her through the door glass. His eyes were at a verge of streaming tears. But he held himself, and did not let them fall.

He was just looking through the door unconscious to the rest of the world there present.

Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder and he came to his senses. There was Ishani, with tears uncontrollably running through her cheeks.

Seeing her Vansh couldn't hold himself and he immediately hugged Ishani. And Ishani began sobbing so hard. Vansh just patted and caress her back.
After sometime they, Vansh, Angre and Ishan were jusy sitting outside the operation room, and a doctor came out of the room. Everyone stood up, went to the doctor and started asking him about Sia's health.

"Dr., how is she now?"

"Is she alright? Can we meet her?"

Seeing them so stressed doctor sighed and kept his hand on Vansh's shoulder and said, "We did everything we could do, but.."

"But what? Is is alright, right?"

"I..i.i, s..she went into coma a..and we can't say when will she vame in conscious. I'm sorry," saying that doctor and nurse went away.

Vansh broke completely inside but couldn't show outside. Ishani couldn't hold herself and started weeping. Angre started calming Ishani.

Vansh was feeling many things, frustration, anger, sadness. He asked, Angre, " Angre, I want know everything that happened, EVERY DETAIL." He stressed on the last two words. And Angre nod his head while replying, "yes sir," yet still trying to calm Ishani.

After hours doctor told them to go home. But Vansh wanted to be besides his sister, hoping that his sister will wake up any time soon. But after requested by the doctor he also went to VR mansion, with Angre and Ishani.
In the car they are just sitting, not single person trying to talk. Angre is at the front seat, Ishani and Vansh are the back seat, while the car is driven by a driver.

After a while, Ishani started speaking in broken tone, "Ho

After a while, Ishani started speaking in broken tone, "Ho..w w.will we say this a..at home? No o..one will be able to ho..old the.emselves." Tears were still running through her face.Hearing this Vansh looked at his sister who was looking outside the window.

He didn't reply or couldn't reply, just held her hand in his hands, caressing her hands.

They all reached the mansion. When they entered the living room, they were met with family members, who were chit-chating with each other without
any worries.

When chanchal saw them she exclaimed, "Ary, Vansh, Ishani you came. We were discussing how to surprise Sia on her birthday."

"Yeah I was thinking for a cruise trip, how is it," Aryan said happily.

They were all happy but seeing their worried faces, dadi went towards Vansh, " Vansh, what happened? Everything ok?"

Vansh couldn't reply, so Ishani replied, "D.dadi,! Sia had a..an accident, s.she f..fell from co.ollege building."

They all were shocked to their core. Dadi couldn't handle this news and her head started spinning. She was about to fell but Vansh held her on time.
"Dadi? Dadi?"

Everyone in the living room was now tensed.

Vansh layed her on the bed in her room. And covered her with blanket, went out of the room leaving dadi for some rest.

In the living room Everyone was now silent and some crying silently.

Vansh was about to come down but decided to be alone in his room.

He was laying on the bed.
How could this happen? Is it that Sia tried to sui... No. No. She will never do that. And why will she do that? She has us. If their was any problem she could have told me. BUT if it is that someone tried to harm her. Then they did not choose the right person. They are going to pay. IN THE MOST HORRIBLE WAY.