Chapter 10

It was another office day. Vansh was in his office, on his main chair examining the file in his hands. Swinging his chair, left to right, right to left. Suddenly the door of his office burst opened.

"What the he.." Vansh flinched a little.

"Angre, don't you know how to knock anymore?"

"Sir, Sia.." he was cut off by Vansh.

"Is she okay? What about her? Tell me is she okay?" He said so worriedly, standing up from his chair and walking towards Angre.

"She.. she is out of coma now. She is okay now."

After hearing this Vansh stood there like a statue. Eyes were still stuck of the figure in front him, lips parted. Seeing his reaction Angre chuckled and waving his hand before his face calling out his name. Vansh shook his head a little.

"Wh..en?"

"Aryan called me. Your phone was switched off so he called me and said that he got a call from the hospital, they said that Sia is totally fine now. Yeah a little weak but has gained her consciousness."

"You handle the office I am going." He said while hurriedly walking out of the office. He was smiling. His eyes were teary but didn't wanted to cry in the office building in front of his employees. He hurriedly got into the car and drove to hospital.

___________

Angre walked towards Ishani's office cabin, to tell her also after all she is her sister. When he came inside, he saw Ridhima instead of Ishani there, she on the couch arranging files, many other files were on table.

"What are you doing here?" he asked Ridhima, glaring at her.

"I..I was helping Ishani." She answered hesitantly.

"And were is she?"

"She..," she was about to answer but was cut off when the door open revealing Ishani.

"Arre Angre, what you doing here so suddenly?" she asked, smiling.

"Oh I came here to tell that Sia has gained her consciousness. She is out of coma."

Pure shock and happiness was written on Ishani's face. She palmed her face, her eyes couldn't handle the tears and she also let them fall from her eyes.

"You.. you are not jo..king. Ri.ght?" she asked Angre trying to control her emotions.

"Ishani why would I? She is really fine now." He chuckled. "You can go and meet her, I will handle here."

"Bhabhi did you hear that." She looked towards Ridhima, who stood up from the couch and walked towards them. She smiled while nodding and creased Ishani arm, to calm her down. Angre noticed that Ridhima was not nervous, not a little bit. Cause she was now about to get exposed. But she was calm. And this confused Angre.

"Angre, I am going and taking bhabhi with me." she in excitement.

"Yeah, sure." Angre smiled.

Ishani and Ridhima left the office and headed to the hospital.

____________

Vansh walked inside the hospital. He stumbled into people but still didn't care. He just wanted to see her, hear her. He reached the door of the room and burst opened the door.

Sia with Aryan, and doctor was also there asking her some questions, when the door opened she turned to see who it was? And after seeing her brother, she couldn't help but let out cry. Vansh, after seeing her like this, run towards her and hugged her. He had enough controlling his emotions till now and let his tears fall. He was continuously creasing her back, saying sweet things. Aryan stood there, smiling.