chapter 33

Next Morning.

Vansh opened his eyes as the sun rays fell on his eyes. He blinked before opening his eyes and his eyes felt on his love in his embrace. He tucked the hair locks that where falling on face.

He smiled to himself on her after glowed face. His heart was feeling like to blast with so much happiness. He caressed her face but she whimpered. His eyes went to the clock hanging on the wall. It was already 11

"Ridhima...Wake up." She didn't wake up. "Sweetheart wake up.."
She blinked her eyes first and then saw Vansh looking at her with love. He smiled when she opened her eyes but again closed them and it looked like she was about to sleep again.

"Ridhu... wake up it is already 11."

Hearing eleven Ridhima woke up with a jerk. "What? Eleven?... Oh god it is so late... Why didn't you wake me up a little early."

"I also just woke up."

"Oh god. What will others think?" She mumble and forgot about everything, and tried to get up.

"Ridhima relax. You will hurt like this. Wait a minute."

He helped her get ready and even hide her love marks with foundation.

After some time they both came down. Everyone had finished their breakfast, it was almost lunch time.

Chanchal was making the kids work. They had to clean the trash of yesterday.

"Aryan you are just making more trash, I don't know how. Why isn't your side clean?"

Aryan was just dragging himself from one place to other. His face was telling how much he was enjoying the work.

"Arre Sejal you should rest. You are our guest."

"No Aunty You only said that you are like my family now. You forgot so easily."

Chanchal chuckled at her, and her eyes went to the couple coming from the stairs.

"You two woke up. Come have breakfast."

"It is almost lunch time now." Aryan said while picking the trash bags but the bag was too small for the trash and it fell down.

"First do your work and then lecture others. Sejal beta can you help him there."

Sejal nodded and came to help him.

"And you come and have something"

With that they went to the dining room.

"Chachi where is Sia?" Vansh asked.

"She just went with Ishani, she was not feeling well." Chachi answered.

"Ishani?" Vansh asked.

Chachi nodded her head, "From these days she has not rested her mouth even once. Every time I saw she was eating, now her stomach was aching.".... "You two sit. I will bring the food."

"No chachi, I can serve. You don......"

"Don't worry Ridhima. You sit." She made themsit and brought breakfast for them.

At night.

Everyone was at the dining table. Sejal was also there. They forced her to stay for few day, it would be good to just leave the next day.

Ishani and Angre were also there. "Ishani... beta... you don't look good. Are you fine?"

"Dadi I am alright. Don't worry."

"In the morning you went to hospital, what did the doctor say?" Chanchal asked.

Ishani sighed, "Mumma they just prescribed medicine and nothing else."