Chapter 17

Same night.

Ridhima's POV:

I woke up feeling thirsty and tried to get up from the bed and I realized that my so called husband was hugging my waist.

Oh God, this idiot.

I gently unwrapped his arm as to not wake him up, not because I care for him but I don't want to interact with him after that. As I lifted the jug on the table, I saw it was empty. I sighed heavily.
Now I have to go to the kitchen. As I was heading towards the kitchen only one thought was roaming in my mind.
How will I get to meet Sejal? Oh God, do some miracle. Vansh will not allow and he even said I have office day.

Author's POV

Without paying any attention to her surrounding she just turned left to enter the kitchen. And...
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I was just here to drink water. I'm sorry." She said hurriedly as if dogs were behind her and turned to walk away as fast as she could.

A few moments ago.

Ishani was in the kitchen making some Maggie for her. She was stirring the pot, when suddenly she felt a hand wrapped around her, which made her flinch. She was about to hit that person with the spatula, when she heard, "Relax baby, It's me."

"Idiot how many times do I have to tell you not to scare me like this?" her heart was obviously thumping now.

"Sorry," Angre said giggling. "What you making at this time? Didn't you had your dinner?"

"I was hungry. And this is easy to make at night, so... And why are you awake it is almost 2." She said while point at the clock with her spatula.

"I was feeling thirsty."

"Then go and drink water."

"I will but," he said turning her to face him and turning off the stove, "now I want something else." He brought his face closer to her.

She turned her face to left. "You will get us caught. Someone might come."

"No one will come just one kiss."

She was about to say something else when he held back of her head in one and slammed his lips on hers, his other arm was now wrapped around her waist. Ishani also wrapped her arms around his neck. Her spatula was still in one hand.

They were just in the starting of their make out when they heard a voice and their souls left their body.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I was just here to drink water. I'm sorry."

They quickly left each other when they saw her leaving.

"I told you. But you have no control on you hormones."Ishani growled while hitting his chest with her spatula.

"Ouch, Ishani, it hurts." He said trying to cover his chest by his arms but she was not stopping.

"What if she tells Vansh bhai, then I'm dead."

"No she won't. We can talk to her in morning."

"What if she tells him now?" her eyes were glossy now, tears were on the verge of falling.

"Ishani, you and I both know Ridhima is not that type. She won't wake up her husband in the middle of the night just to start drama." He held her face in his hands in the most softest way.

"I guess you are right. We can talk to her in the morning."

"Good now rest well, Hmm? And your Maggie..."

"I'm not hungry anymore." Tears were still falling.

"It's ok. Just go as sleep, I will clean here." He gave her a little peck on her lips before she went back to her room.