chapter 32

Vansh got into his room locking the door and saw Ridhima sitting on the bed looking at her lap. She was still in her lehnga. He came close to the bed and sat in front of her. He held her chin and made her look up. As their eyes met, she smiled and Vansh could feel that this time it was a genuine smile.

"Shadi Mubarak ho." he said making Ridhima giggle.

"Aap ko bhi."

He kissed her forehead. Her heart beat rose to the top.

"You must be tied, you should sleep. OK?" Ridhima nodded. "Go and change in the cupboard I will change in the bath room."

Ridhima took off her all her jewelry first and kept them in the boxes. She was about to open her hair clips but her hair got stuck, her Palu was still stuck on her hair bun and it was also stuck.

She tried to pull it but it just made it worse and hurt her scalp.

Vansh came into the room after changing but saw Ridhima nowhere, meaning she was still changing. He waited for some minutes but she didn't come out side. He went to the door of the cupboard and knocked it.

"Ridhima, are you done?"

Ridhima sighed after making so many attempts. She opened the door and saw Vansh standing just there. "My hair stuck in the dupatta."

"You want help?" Vansh asked. And she just nodded.

Vansh came inside and she back faces him pointing to the palu pinned to her hair bun. He tried to make it free but it was stuck.

"Who made it? It is stuck badly."

"Yes my scalp is hurting."

After few more tries he opened it and her palu fell from her head. His eyes went to her back. She was wearing the blouse with just knots on the back.

"Ok now I will change." Ridhima said and was about to turn but Vansh held her shoulders.

"Vansh..." He didn't said anything but just came closer and she could feel his breath near her ears. He started giving kisses behind her ears up to her neck.

"Ridhima.... Can I make you mine tonight... please."

Hearing this her cheeks went red. But it would be a lie to say that she didn't wanted this too.

She turned around to face him.

"I am already yours, Vansh." And without wasting time she kissed him on his lips. Vansh got shocked at first at her move but kissed her back with same love and passion. He got his answer, what more does he need.

They broke the kiss. He took her in bridal style and came into the room, closing the cupboard with his foot. As he reached the bed, he laid her on the it and hovered over her. He took her hand and kissed, "I am asking you again. We don't need do...."

"I want this Vansh. I want to be yours in every aspect." That was the last string to be cut and he didn't waste a second to kiss her lips. His one hand was supporting him from putting all his wait on her and other was caressing her cheeks. His tongue was asking for her permission which she happily granted. His hand went to the knot of her blouse and he started opening them while still kissing her. He moved to her jaw giving her wet kisses up to her neck. As he finished the knots he was busy finding her sweet spot on her neck. He first gave her dark purple marks and them soothed them by pecking them one by one. His one hand was still around her waist which was opening the knots few seconds ago, and other started pull the blouse from her shoulder. After few minutes their clothes were on the bed and some on the floor, while they were wrapped around the blue shiny silk sheet.

Her arms around his neck while his hands caressing her body. He caressed her womanhood before inserting his finger, making her whimper due to shock and pain. His other hand kept caress her head trying to make her calm, While held his shoulder and grabbed the bed pillow with other hand.

"Open your eyes Ridhima." she bit her lips and shook her head, "Open your eyes, I want you to look at me." She opened her eyes and saw Vansh directly looking into her eyes. She whimpered and jerked a little when he entered second finger. "Don't close your eyes. Hmm?" his thumbing caressing her temple.

He kissed her teary eyes and started moving his fingers.

"AHH Va...vansh... sl..slow"

He slowed a bit but still continued his work. He pecked her whole face and said calming words after each kiss.

"I ... I think...ahh... I... cu..." Before she could even say anything she cumed on his fingers breath heavily. He pulled out his fingers and licked it. He looked at her figure, She was breathing heavily, her eyes were closed.

"Ridhima," he called her and she opened her eyes, "I want to look at me, hold me, scratch my back but tell if you want to stop."

" Hmm?" Ridhima nodded breathing deep breaths.

He spread legs. He could see how scared and nervous she was.

"Don't worry, I am right here."

he placed his lips on her and kissed her distracting her while sliding himself into her. Her hold on his shoulder tightened, as she felt pain. He pulled away from the kiss and looked at her face, he saw the tears from her eyes, how her breaths were cracking, she was trying so hard not to cry out. She bit her lips so hard they turned red.

"No....No you are not allowed to bit those lips...." he softly rubbed her lower lip with his thumb.

"Yo...you can m..move..." She whispered.

Vansh started moving slowly. "Oh my God, Ri...ridhima... you feel so good... ahh." "Ahhh. ...FUCK."

His moans where turning Ridhima on even more and making her shy at the same time.

After some slow moves she also felt the pleasure,
"Va...vans.h...ahhh... plea...se ...(heavily breaths) faster. Ahhh.... Ahhh...." and Vansh didn't waste single second and started moving faster.

With his each thrust her moans where getting out of control and he was not complaining.

"D..do you feel good, Ridhima?...ahh.. You are so good...ahh."

Ridhima nodded her head as she was so much in pleasure to speak.

"Words, Baby." *Thrust*

"Y...yea..ahhh....yes..."

"Van...Vansh...I am cl....close....ahhh.... pl...ease... faster....Ahh."

Vansh thrusted her more faster and she came while he was still chasing his climax.

"Ahh.. Ridhima... You ar...are mine...Just mine." saying that he kissed her lips still thrusting.

After some minutes he also came inside her, "Ahh.. fuck... that was .. so good. ahh." he fell upon her breathing heavily.

"Are you fine, Ridhima?" She just hummed eyes half closed, "Are you hurt any where?" she shook her head.

"I am so tired." She whispered.

Vansh pulled himself out slowly not wanting to hurt her more and laid besides her. He took her in his arms. "Ridhima..." he called her but didn't got any response he looked at her face and saw she was already asleep. He caressed her cheeks and suddenly squished her cheeks making her lips pout, he chuckled, she was really tied that she has no conscious now. He kissed her pouting lips and wished the sleeping figure a good night.