chapter 26

"Aryan, Vansh doesn't seem to get over Ridhima anytime time soon. What should I do?" Lily said.

"You are being too impatient. It has been I guess just two weeks. Of course he will take time."

Aryan said siting on another end of the couch.

"Just two weeks? But he should at least be a fine now. But his Ridhima fever is not coming down a slightest. And if he doesn't get over her soon then I can't be here forever even if I want. My father wants me to be back in next week." She scoffed.

"What magic has she done to him?" she mumbled to herself, "At least give me some ways to get close him. He just buses himself in work and doesn't talk."

"Then go and help him in work. That is the only way to get close to him."

Lily took a deep breath, "Yeah. I guess that is the only way. OK then I am going to his office."

With that she left. Aryan watched the door closing after her and sighed.

Did I do the right thing?

***

"Are you sure about this, Ridhima? This type to job is not for you. You aspir..." Kabir got cut off.

"But that was a different situation. Now anything has changed. And can't sit here wait for a great opportunity which will never come. I have to earn money now, how long will I just be like this."

"Yeah but just a waitress...?"

"What is wrong with being a waitress? Yeah the pay may not be that good but at least it will be something. And I will keep looking for other good job too if I am eligible in any. So don't worry."

"Ok if that is what you want. Should I drop you? The restaurant is on the way to my hospital."

"No I still have time you go. You must be late now."

Kabir nodded his head. He walked a little close to Ridhima and she noticed it but pretended otherwise. He tucked her hair lock behind her ear and tried to bring his face close to hers. But Ridhima pushed him a little maintaining a safe distance. She glare at him.

"Kabir... I just forgave you. That doesn't mean we are back to where we were. I confirmed it to you last yesterday, that no way in hell I am getting back to you as your girlfriend. So please be...."
Kabir nodded his head while looking down.

"Ok... I will keep that in mi...mind." He gulped and left without looking at her.

Ridhima looked at the disappearing figure with no emotions. Yesterday Ridhima forgave him and Kabir got very happy first that he can get his Ridhima back. But all his happiness flew away when she said that she will not give a single more chance for a relationship. She told him that she doesn't even want to be friends with him, but will be normal to him, talk to him, help him, if he every needs her help. Kabir tried to convince her but she was not going to change he mind. But Kabir thought maybe she will be convinced after some time, when she will get over her marriage etc. but who was gonna tell him that he will never have a chance with her ever again. Ridhima had made her mind for good.

These days also while searching for a job, she came across certain advertisement by a restaurant for waiters, workers, etc. she thought maybe it will good until she gets some good job. She had do something, she can't be a burned on Sejal for too long. So she was going to see if she gets accepted.

***

Lily sighed in front of the door, debating whether she should go inside or not. At last her hand went to the door surface knocking it twice.

"Come in." a voice came from inside.

She took a deep breath and twisted the knob opening door.

"Hey Vansh. How are you doing?"