chapter 23

Next day at the mansion.

Ridhima was teaching Sia how to make food. She had been insisting Ridhima to teach her to cook food, she like her home made. And right now they were making some allu ki puri, she was making a dough and her hands were fully covered with the dough.

"So just make sure that the water in in quantities, and not too much. Then just knead it good so that it mixes well. Like this."

Sia was nodding understanding. They were just busy in their world someone entered the kitchen.

"Hey guys what are you doing?"

"Oh Lilly, Ridhima bhabhi was teaching how to cook." Sia answered.

"Oh that is good. By the way, Ridhima can I get the file, it is important."

"Right now? My hands are..." She said showing her hands to her.

"Oh I am sorry, but uh... can you just tell me then where it is, please it is important. Please."

Ridhima thought for something and said, "That is just in the front wardrobe, just open and you will find."

"Thank you Ridhima." With that she left.

Once she left Sia said to Ridhima, "I don't like this girl."

Ridhima looked at her for a second, "Why?" she said chuckling.

"I just.... She is just a little annoying. Always Vansh this, Vansh that. She just forgets everything when she is with him and ignores every person there." To her statement Ridhima giggled a little. "No bhabhi, I am not joking."

"Ok... Ok let's forget about her and focus on our work."

At dinner.

"You know Dadi, today Bhabhi taught me to cook so many cooks." Sia said.

"Really?" dadi smiled. "That is great then."

"You should also teach something to Ishani. I don't know how that man will survive her cooking." Aryan said and got a tight spat on his back head. From one or two weeks Angre was not living with them because he decided until marriage he will leave for his own home, and then only come to take Ishani with him on the wedding.

"You better not give your unnecessary advices to anyone."

"Chudail." He whispered under his breath, but was quite audible for Ishani to hear as she was sitting just next to him.

"tu khud kya hai? Huh?" she said angrily.

"Be quite you both. One is getting married but still acting like a child. And you Aryan she is leaving now at least now don't fight." Chanchal scolded and they both look down like children.

Ridhima came out of the bath room, her hair was covered in the towel as she was just coming out of a shower.

"Ridhima have you seen the red colored envelops which was for the invitations? I think I have kept them in the room." Vansh asked.

"Didn't you gave them to Aryan to send them to the guests?" she said drying her hair with the towel.

"Oh...yeah I forgot we already sent them. By the way what should I wear on the haldi, just plan yellow?"

"Why don't you go and ask Lilly?" she whispered.

"Huh... you said something."

"No... just wear whatever you like. You will look good."

"Really?" he looked at her through the mirror.

"Yeah." She answered shortly.

Vansh came and stood behind her. "Ridhima." He could easily see how she was avoiding eye contact with him through the mirror.