Chapter 2

Vansh was in his study room. His hand were on the desk and his head on his hands.

He was just thinking about the possibility of the accident. The door of the room opened revealing Angre.

Vansh was not in a state to look up and see who is it.

"Sir, we couldn't get any information or any CCTV recording regarding this case."

Hearing this Vansh looked up, and caressed his face with his hands and then held his head with both the hands, elbows still on the desk.

"Why, doesn't any of her friends know how this happened and why isn't CCTV available?"

"Sir, I personally checked the CCTV but there wasn't anything suspicious or related to this. And for her friends we still wouldn't contact them."

Vansh sat back in his chair and folded his hands on his chest, "Hmm, I see. Find them as soon as possible and all of her friends. And everyone she talked to yesterday. I don't want any of them left."

"Yes, sir," saying that Angre went out.
Vansh still sat on his chair started staring at the ceiling, and closed his eyes after a while.

                         vansh pov:

I closed my eyes. I was tired. I couldn't sleep a blink last night.  Sia and her condition was my only thought and I wouldn't get any rest. And to be honest I didn't wanted any rest unless and until I will found her culprit.Suddenly Angre came back in the room. I looked at him.

"Sir, one of Sia friends came, Ragini. She wants to meet you. She said she knows something very important."

"Then let her in quickly, what are you waiting for."

When Angre said that she knows something important I couldn't hold my curiosity. Maybe it's related to Sia's accident. Maybe she knows who did this.

I was in my own thoughts, when the door open again revealing Ragini and Angre stood on other side.

"Good evening sir."

"Hmm"

"I was really shocked after hearing the news. I hope she will be alright soon," Ragini said in a sympathetic tone.

"What is so important that you came here to tell me? Is is related to yesterday's accident?" I asked, not paying any attention to her words. I just wanted to listen about my sister.

"S..sir, I..I think, I know who i.is behind all this."

"Who?" Vansh asked quickly.

"Ri..ridhima."

"Ridhima? Who is she?"

"Sir, she is a student at XYZ College...Works at a café...She hated Sia...Whenever they met they always got into fight."

"But how does Sia know this Ridhima? She isn't even a student of same college as Sia?"

"They got to know each other at a college fest. Ridhima was always jealous of her."

"Just because she was jealous she tried to kill Sia?"

"That day she had came in our college. Due to some work. So it can be a possibility. And of you don't believe me you can check the CCTV she is there. And even ask others."

Vansh just listened to all this. Processing the information he just got.

"Hmm. You can go"

"Angre, get every single information about this Ridhima and check the CCTV. See if she is telling the truth."

"Yes sir. You will get in half an hour."

"And check if you can get any other information."

"Yes sir."
                         Author's pov:

    After ½ hour.

"Sir, here is Ridhima's details. And this is her photo,"Angre said while handling the file and photo to Vansh.

"And sir, we I checked to CCTV, she was there yesterday

"And sir, we I checked to CCTV, she was there yesterday. But we couldn't get any other information except this."

"Middle class orphan. Huh," Vansh read the file while scoffed a little, "what else did I expected from these Middle class people."Vansh was now enraged.

He believed Ragini, because he knows her from childhood. Sia and Ragini used to play with each other. He knows her family background and that how close she is to Sia.

And there was not any other information except this. So his mind just believed this...