Chapter 7

It had been a month, Vansh was not stopping his torture. If the mansion was like hell for Ridhima, the office had become a literal hell. Vansh didn't miss a single chance to see her suffering.

In this month, Ridhima many times tried to tell him that she did nothing, but Vansh was all deaf due to the flame of revenge he had in him. He did not let Ridhima talk, cause no criminal accepts his/her crimes and according to him Ridhima was that Criminal.

While Vansh was doing every possible torture on Ridhima, his family on the other hand started loving her. Ridhima started getting family love for first time in her life. Aryan and Ishani never let her feel outsider. After Sia's accident, this felt like a small happiness, which they took like blessing. But for Ridhima it was not even close to some blessing. She was tolerating Vansh's torture all on her own. She was little by little dying inside, but still maintained a smile on her face.

Ridhima had started working at Vansh's company. Vansh, despite knowing she has no knowledge about this kind of work, still made her do and demanded no mistake, not a single grammatical mistake. This was frustrating Ridhima.

Sometimes she felt like burning the whole company along with Vansh. And in mind she had already killed Vansh in different ways countless times. Vansh made her do office work and also asked her to do other work.

Sometimes handed her papers which were of no use now. But she knew nothing about how everything in companies work, so she just worked. The company was pure hell for her. Everyone in the company knew about their marriage. So they all respected Ridhima.

************

Present

Vansh was having a meeting and Ridhima was also there.

"So Mr..Raisinghania this was all what we planed for the next project if you're willing to collab." Mr. Khan, another businessman said. Mr. Khan was a middle aged man, and had two children, a daughter and a son, just a year or two younger than Vansh.

"Everything is good. I liked your ideas." Vansh replied.

"So can we take it as your acceptance."

"Yes. I hope we will also have great time together."

They shaked hands.

"Mr. Raisinghania. Tomorrow is my marriage anniversary, and I am holding a party. I would love if you and Mrs. Raisinghania can come."
Vansh looked at Ridhima and answered, " Don't worry. We'll come."

"Great. So tomorrow at 7 pm." Mr Khan said happily.

After some more talks Mr Khan left, with his assistant. Now there were members of Vansh's company. He was explaining them how they should work with this project. He was just looking at other members, explaining to them. While Ridhima was sitting besides him, looking downwards. She was holding a notepad and a pen under the table, and playing with them. Making droodles like kids. During the meeting she was not understanding a single thing, therefore started making droodles. When Vansh finished he took a look at Ridhima and asked them to leave. They all left, Ridhima was just in her own her own little world. When everyone left, some young members of them were smiling and giggling looking at them, thinking Vansh needs private time with his wife. How cute.! But was it?

When everyone left, Vansh again turned to her and could see her side profile. She was just droodling looking downwards at the notepad. And that moment just felt like stuck for Vansh. His eyes refused to look away from the beauty infornt him. He observed every detail on her face. Her pinky soft lips. Her eyes, which were just stuck on her drawing. Her eye lashes, her cheeks, her nose, her hair locks which were falling on her face. She was breathtaking.