Chapter 3

Author's pov

           After month and a half.

A girl was crying in a room. It was a wide and a quite a big one. Many weapons could be seen hanging on the walls. The floor was clean. There was an empty table infornt of the girl just in the middle of the room. Her eyes were blind folded. Her mouth was shut with cloth. She couldn't screaming properly. Her hands were tied to the arms of a chair and legs to the legs of chair. She couldn't move properly. Her muffled screaming could easily tell how scares she was, but there was no one to listen except the walls of the basement. She herself doesn't know how she ended up in this situation..

After some time a man came in the room. The girl could hear the steady foot steps coming close to her. Her muffled screams also increased. As the man walked round the table and came and stood besides her.

                       FLASH BACK

It was morning and she was walking to college like every day. She was waking through a street, which was her daily way. It was not much crowded. Suddenly she felt a deep prick on her neck. She was about to fall when a pair of arm held her. She just felt the arms and fell completely unconscious.

                          PRESENT

"Ridhima Sharma. Right? Orphan. Living with your friend, Sejal and In relationship with Kabir, a doctor."

The fierce voice didn't fail to make her skin crawl.

"I'm Vansh Raisinghania. You know me?"

Ridhima just nodded her head as yes. She knew who Vansh Raisinghania was. Who wouldn't know? He had a brand of himself...

Her friend Sejal too was an intern in one of his company.

But she was confused why will VANSH RAISINGHANIA KIDNAP HER?HOW DOES HE KNOW HER? AND MOREOVER WHAT DOES HE WANT FROM HER?

"Let me just come straight to the point. If you know me than you must have also heard how protective I am to my family. Right?"

He said all this just standing besides her. Not moving his gaze from her back of head with all the hatred in his eyes.
While she was just still there.

"I need answer. Ms. Ridhima Sharma."

His voice roared in her ears, making her flinch And she again nodded.

Vansh couldn't hold it anymore. He banged his hand on the table and asked in a violent tone, gritting his teeth, "THEN WHY THE HELL DID YOU TRY TO HARM MY SISTER? HUH?"

To his question Ridhima was utterly confused. She couldn't understand what was happening. She shook her head in a NO.

Vansh forcefully removed the cloth that was shutting her mouth. She was breathing heavily. Her chest was moving up and down. She was thirsty. But how can she dare to ask for water in this situation?

"ANSWER ME."

"I...I do...on't kn...."

"SHUT THIS NONSENSE."

His each word was sending her shivers.
Her head was covered with sweat beads. Her hands and legs were shivering. Her breathing was getting heavier. She was now crying.

"STOP THIS DRAMA AND ANSWER ME. YOU B**."

"I ...i don...."

"AGHH," he fisted his hand and again bangs it even more harder.

"Ahhh" Ridhima screamed. And cried harder.

"Interesting. Very interesting. First you hurt my family and then you refuse to accept it. Knowing the consequences," he said while gritting his teeth.

Ridhima shook her head while crying. Her blind fold was now wet due to her tears.

"P..le..ase I..I do on't u.understa.d wh..at yo..u a.re sa.ying."

"Wow and now you don't understand me? Huh? But I know how to make you understand."

He turned the chair with his foot so as to make her face him. And due to this sudden move Ridhima couldn't hold her scream.

Vansh put his right hand on the back of the chair and with the left hand he held her face violently. And brought his face  closer to her.

"You know Ridhima. You did what you did but now it's time for you to suffer. VIOLENTLY."

He removed his hand from her face while pushing it. Making her whimper.

"ANGRE"

He called and with one shout Angre came in.

"Yes sir."

"Make sure our GUEST doesn't get any food or drink until tomorrow morning, when I come."

"But si..," Angre was about to say something but..

"DID YOU GET ME"

"Yes sir," Angre sighed while watching the crying figure in room.

Vansh just walked out of the room followed by Angre.

Ridhima hearing the door closed cried harder. She tried to move her hands so to open herself. But the ropes were tight. Ultimately she gave up still crying on her fate. Which, she doesn't know, what will bring her tomorrow...

    ..........................................................