chapter -20

Vansh talked with his family about Ishani and Angre. They were first surprised but then angry how they could be in a relationship for so long and not tell them anything. Chanchal was most upset with Ishani. But after a brief discussion, they decided they should get them engaged.

They fixed the dates. And today it was their engagement. And all they were busy in preparation. Ridhima, Sia, and Aryan were in the Kitchen doing their work. Aryan was just helping them there. He himself chose to work with them as it would be a little easy than working with Vansh, here he wasn't helping at all. He just wanted to be away from work. So he was just sitting on the counter.

"I never thought they both were couple for all these years?" Aryan said.

"Yeah I mean, they kept it secret too. Now we know why both of them were busy on holidays too?" Sia said agreeing with Aryan.

Aryan looked at Ridhima who seemed chill just mixing the spices. "Bhabhi."

"Yes"

"You knew, right?"

"What?" She looked at him.

"You knew about them, right? You were the only the person chill when Vansh bhai was convincing others."

Ridhima looked at him with a guiltly smile, "Yes."

"Wah, and you didn't even tell any of us?" Sia said.

"Sia, I am sorry. But it was not my place to tell anyone."

"You didn't even tell Vansh bhai?" Aryan asked.

"No. I didn't."

"I guess you good at keeping secrets, don't know how many secrets you are keeping?" Sia said playfully and went back to her work. But the sad smile on Ridhima got noticed but Aryan but didn't thought to dig any deep.

"Aryan. Aryan you are here? Vansh need you in the lobby and you here in girls?" Chanchal said entering the kitchen.

"Mom, he had servants there. I am helping here."

"How are you helping here by sitting on the counter? Just go to him, I said." She said sternly.

"Fine mom." And he left.

"Do you need anything else?"

"No chachi. We'll tell you then. And stop worrying too much." Sia said.

"Please just keep everything in check. I don't want any disturbance tonight."

"You don't worry chachi. We will." Ridhima said.

Night time.

Everyone except the family was enjoying. The family members were just worried that there should not be any problems. It is just the worry everyone has in these functions. Check every guest, if they need anything.

"Ridhima, Sia. Bring Ishani now." Rudra said.

They both nodded and left to her room. They entered and Ishani was in front of the mirror and the make-up artist was still doing the touch ups.

"Didi, you are not ready yet?" Sia shifted her gaze on the make-up artist, "And why haven't you finished the make-up yet, you came 5 hours ago, right?"

The artist sighed, "I am sorry, ma'am. She already whipped first two make-up saying they don't look good on her. This is my third time."

"Didi you had chosen everything yesterday right?"

"Sia let's not argue now. Everyone is waiting downstairs." Ridhima intertwined not wanting drama.

They brought Ishani. She was walking like a fairy. Vansh was smiling seeing her like this. They made her sit next to Angre, who was not looking away from her face from the moment he saw her stepping down from the stairs.