chapter 16

After a week.

Sejal was outside the VR mansion. The moment she met Kabir, she had made her mind to get to Ridhima and find what the truth is. It was not easy to go inside the mansion, especially for an unknown girl. She had already tried few times in this week but never got a chance to enter it or to meet Ridhima. She even tried to go to her company but got no luck. Hoping that this time some miracle could happen she took her steps towards the mansion gate.

The security noticed her through the camera and sighed in annoyance. He came out of the hut, which was near the gate.

"How many times do I have to tell you, you can't enter the mansion like this? If you have some work go to the office and get an appointment." He said rather rudely.

"No sir, this time I don't want to go inside. Just this," she pulled out some letter like from her purse, "can you please give this to Ridhima. Please, it is really important. Please."

Upon requesting so much he agreed to send to Ridhima or if possible give her himself and made her leave. She also left disheartened, but she had no other option.

After some time Vansh and others came back from the company. Every was getting freshened up. Vansh and Ridhima were also in their bedroom. Ridhima was about to open the bathroom door, when Vansh also simultaneously gripped the doorknob.

"I am going first. I'll not take much time." He said.

"No, I am going first. I touch the knob first." She argued.

"Ridhima, you take years to come out. I have some urgent unfinished office work too, so I'll go first."

"Well guess what, I don't care. Now keep your hand to yourself."

He sighed and left the knob. "Ok, but how about this, we take a little shower together and It won't even take much time." He said with an innocent smile while coming little by little closer to Ridhima and making her back meet the door.

"W..wh.at?" She couldn't digest what she just heard.

"I said what if we take..." his words got cut when he felt a whip of towel on his face. Ridhima whipped his face with the towel which she carrying.

"I am not deaf, you idiot. Get lost." She said and entered the bathroom and BANG she aggressively closed the door.

"Augh," he whimpered a little, maybe the corner of the towel hit his eyes, "you are going to pay for this sweetie," he shouted, which was enough for Ridhima to hear it from inside but she didn't reply.

Vansh was just in his pain when he heard a knock on the door. "Come in," he ordered. A maid came in, "Good evening sir, Ridhima ma'am isn't here?"

"She is busy. Why? You needed anyting?"

"No sir, the security told me to give this to Ridhima ma'am. So if you could give her..." She said handing him the letter.

"Don't worry, I will give her. But from whom is it, it doesn't say any name?"

"I don't know, sir. The security told me that a girl wanted to give this Ridhima ma'am."

"OK, you can go."

She left but Vansh was also left with many questions.

A girl, who can that be. That can be checked on the CCTV. Maybe I should check what is inside or not. Maybe I should, I am her husband. No, it is for her.

At last he ended up opening it.

              Hi Ridhima, this is Sejal. I hope you are healthy. There is so much to talk about but not like this so call me on –
98XXXXXXXX.