chapter 18

It had been a month and Ridhima had been all determined to mess up with Vansh until he himself gives up. And as a result it was not an easy month for Vansh too. Everyday Ridhima would try to do something to make things difficult for Vansh.

    *****

"I need your card. Ishani was asking me to come shopping with her." Ridhima demand.

"It is in the closet in the wallet." Vansh said and then got back to the work.

She took the ATM card and asked, "Pin?" shortly and demanding.

"It is ####." Still focused on the laptop screen.

Without any other word Ridhima went away.

After one or two hours Vansh almost was finishing his work when he stretched his arms, his eyes fell on his phone which was beeping, showing that message has come. He took the phone in his hands and opened his messages and yeah he was not expecting this. It was from bank showing how much money his love of life is spending. After a minute or two the phone was still in his hand when other similar message came.

They entered the mansion and went for their rooms with shopping in their hands. When she came inside her their room, she saw Vansh on the couch, his legs on each other resting on the table in front, glaring at her. Her breath hitched, eyes fixed with his and body got frozen.

"Why are you standing there, come and rest? You must be tied after all this shopping, right?" he said normally.

Ridhima went towards the couch and put the bags on the couch and left to bathroom. After some minutes she came back and went to Vansh, handing him his card.

"Here. Thanks." She said.

"Umm... you bought just these five bags, is there anything outside?"

"No. Why?" She tried to be bold, but her heart knows what it felt when she saw him glaring at her earlier.

"Nothing, just these are ... umm.. just five and the...."

"Ishani had forgot her card so she also used your card." She understood what he was trying to ask so she cut him off in the middle.

"Oh... OK." He said while looking at the card with which he was playing in hand. "So what did you bought?" he asked while looking at her again.

"Girls stuff." She answered shortly, sounding like she doesn't want to talk. She went towards her bed and arranged it before getting in. When she was about to lay, she saw him looking at her and that look she couldn't understand.

She sighed, "Are you angry that I spend that much money?"

"No, Ridhima I didn...."

"I got it, ok... umm... next time I won't even ask you." She cut him off not giving a chance to speak, and lay down on the bed.

"Ridhima..."

"I'm switching off the lights, if you want to sleeping then sleep."

He went to the couch and lay down, "You can switch off the lights now." And the room turned dark. Only dim moonlight was flashing through the windows.

Ridhima turned slowly to face her husband who was sleeping on the couch.

                                                                      Few days before.

Ridhima and Vansh were about to sleep.

"I will sleep on the couch from now." Ridhima said.

"Why?" Vansh asked.