chapter 25

After a week. Ishani's wedding was held with great love and preparations and festive.

Everyone had great fun, there was not a single thing to be left out. The grandeur of the wedding was apparent from the moment guests arrived, greeted by intricately designed rangoli patterns adorning the entrance, and fragrant flower petals scattered along the pathway. The palace courtyard was transformed into a wonderland of vibrant hues, with marigold garlands cascading from elegant arches and traditional fabrics draping every corner, transforming the space into a mesmerizing blend of tradition and modernity. But despite all the colors and decorations around, Vansh was not happy or enjoying. Every time seeing Ishani and Angre together for a ceremony he would remember her or even when he was alone he would remember her.

There every moment together was a dream to him now which was gone in the world where it would not return. Not only him the other family members also missed her in this special occasion, but Vansh was the most effect by her absence and every one could notice it. It was too obvious. After he separated from Ridhima he didn't call her or tried to meet her, it would seem like a creepy behavior now, and he thought that she herself chose to leave now so it not look good to go and meet her just to say that he loves her and not leave her, he want to respect her decision. But his heart wanted otherwise.

And all this behavior of his was not liked by Lily. She tried to make him laugh and enjoy with others, sometimes she succeed. In all this time she also tried to be close to her love. She would force him to have meal with everyone at the dining table and not be secluded. But not matter how much she succeeded she was still not able to get close to Vansh. And this was pissing her off.

Present.

Ridhima was going through her laptop, checking or stalking through some Instagram accounts. She was biting her nails of her left hand while the right was scrolling through the photos. Her aggression was so high that she was not even blinking her eyes, constantly looking at the photos with burning gaze. This was the account of Lily, she had been checking for the last one hour.

The majority of the pictures she was checking were from the wedding and that too of Vansh and Lily together.

She was post-morteming every picture.

How can someone wear, this revealing clothes in a family function. And this idiot is even resting his hand on her shoulder. Why the hell is she hugging him in this picture? He is still married bitch. Oh ho I see she is getting close to every other member too?
Just going through the Instagram she came across some fans accounts posting the pictures of the wedding, as Vansh was one of the most successful business man of India. There also she was some pictures of Lily and Vansh together, with which she was obviously not happy, but what enraged her the most was the caption on it, as it was by a fan account so they didn't think much before putting it on. The caption was "The couple I have always admired."

"Couple? HE IS MARRIED TO ME. AND THEY ARE NOT A COUPLE." She screamed. As she was alone in the apartment so no one was there to listen to her screaming and she could scream as much as she wanted.

Lily and Vansh has being friends since they came in conscience and after becoming something into the business world, coming into the public light, they were always shipped together by many. Even though Vansh had revealed that he was married to Ridhima, some were still in the dark as Ridhima had never had a public appearance in a party or any public occasion as Vansh Singhania's Wife or in general.

Yes there were some article in some magazines on their secrete marriage which Vansh himself had ordered (ref. chapter 12) but not every one reads magazines these days.

Meantime she came across a solo picture of Vansh. His smiling face was enough for her rage to calm down. Her eyes softened, some tears made their way out of her eyes. Suddenly she heard the door opening she knew who it would be and quickly whipped her face.