Chapter 19

Next day.

Vansh was discharged from the hospital and was now in their room resting as doctor had instructed. His eyes were closed and was lying on the bed. Ridhima entered the room with food tray.

"Va...Vansh." She called him. And didn't get any response. She walked near him and kept the plate on a table nearby. She sat on the bed and lightly patted on his right arm. "Vansh? Get up."

Vansh opened his eyes and saw Ridhima and a smile rose on his face when he heard her calling his name in a soft tone. "Get up and have lunch." Vansh forgot his fracture and tried to get up. He groaned when he got hurt.

"Sorry.... Sorry... one second let me help you." Ridhima said and helped him get in sitting position.

She brought the tray and put it on the bed, in between them.

"You can't use your right arm either, so I will feed you," she said and started to feed him.

"Did you had your lunch?" He asked.

"Yes I had."

She was lifting the spoon so softy to his mouth as there was bruise near his lips. All this time Vansh was focused on his wife, there was a little smile on his face which was not leaving.

She finished feeding him, "here." She was hold a tablet in her palm as to put it in his mouth. Vansh opened his mouth and she helped him swallow with water.

"Now rest again." She was about to help to lay down when he held her hand which was on his shoulder to help him, "Wait, where are you going? Stay here please, it is so boring here alone, doing nothing."

"I will take this tray back and..." She was cut off when there was a knock on the door. She sighed and said, "Come in."

"Ma'am should I take the tray if you finished." A maid said entering.

"Yes, you can. We are done with lunch." Vansh said smiling and held Ridhima's hand a little tightly which was still on his shoulder. The maid ignored it as much as she could and took the tray away. Ridhima sighed and looked at him who was already looking at her. "Vansh, leave my hand. Your arm is already hurt, it will hurt more. And I will bring some ice packs," She said trying to back away her hand. But her tone was soft. And Vansh was letting her go.

"Just sit in front of me and I won't be hurt."

"Vansh, just wait. I will be back." She backed away her hand softly from his grip.

After some minutes she came back with tray of ice packs, it would be too cold if would bring in hand and it wouldn't look good too you know.

She put the tray aside and picked a small pack. She started to gently apply it on the bruises on his face. And Vansh was just looking at her, which she notices. She accidentally pressed the pack hard and he groaned, "Oh..Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. I'll be gentle." "You must be in much pain and on the top his plaster."

"Yes it is painful. But I get to see that you care for me." He looked directly into her eyes and she was unable to move. "If I only knew that an accident could make you care for me then I would have got..."

"I guess you have got hit on you head also. Don't say nonsense." She said in a low voice.

"Then tell me what could I have done to feel this much care of yours towards me? Huh?" Ridhima couldn't speak a word.

"I love you Ridhima. Why don't you get it? I did everything possible to make you like me a little bit. But nothing worked. I understand I did very wrong, and I will regret it till death. And I understand it is not easy for you to love me. I know why you were doing all this crazy stuff for a month so that you can make me hate you, right?" Ridhima was just listening.