chapter 14

Next day at office:

Ridhima was as swinging on her chair, head was resting and eyes were fixed on the ceiling, making an important decision. She had completed her work and now she had to give it to Vansh and take his sign and then submit it to Ishani. She had learned a lot in these months about the bussiness management, of course not too much but she could handle her job now.

Should I go? What if he is alone? Should I find someone in the hallway and make some excuse and hand them the file? Why the hell is this so complicated? Let just go and finish and them I can rest. (She sighs and crosses her hand on the desk and rests her head on them) I really want to end this now.

She took the file and walked towards his office. All her actions were being watched by no other than Vansh. He knew that she has to come to take his signature and was wanting. When the door knocked he knew it was Ridhima.

"Come in." he answered to the knock.

Ridhima entered the office, file in her hand. She walked towards his desk and forwarded the file on the desk.

"Need your sign." She ordered.

"Mrs. Ridhima Raisinghania, don't you know how to talk to your boss respectfully?" He asked smirking. He was enjoying every second of teasing her.

Ridhima rolled eyes, and crossed her arms on her chest, and looked at other direction.

"Now you dare to roll your eyes?" He asked with fake angry face which was obvious to Ridhima.

"Stop this nonsense and sign the papers."

"Now ordering too?"

"Will you  sign it or not" she said in annoyance.

"I will surely, my love." He took the pen and started to examine and sign the papers.

"I'll do everything you tell me to." He put the pen down and rested his back on the chair and stared at her.
This was getting over the head of Ridhima now.

"Stop your drama, Vansh. What do you want to prove now? That you love me? That you regret torturing me? or is this a new way that was left?"

Listening to her Vansh could say anything, he just stared at her face.

"Aren't you tired now? Why you don't let me go now? Your pet names, your fake care, your fake love aren't you tired of faking now?" Tears started building in her eyes.

Vansh stood up from her chair and walked in front of her.

"Is it all fake to you? Hmm?"

"Yes because it is fake. And I am tired of it now. I want to leave this marriage now...."   

"You want to leave me? Ridhima I have already told you I don't care how we got married but now you are my wife and I am your husband....."

"Forced husband. I get you don't care and how can you ever care. You were the one torturing me. You didn't have sleep nights on that uncomfortable couch and waking up with the blessing of back pain. You weren't the one to stand in this office all day till you were unable to even walk. And do you really think that drama will melt my heart."

She was now crying and not even bothering to wipe the tears.

"Y.you ru.uined my li.fe. I wo..uld have been ha.happy with my own li.life. But y.ou ju.st had to ruin i.it all."

Vansh was just looking at the broken person in front of him, he was unable to say any thing, and how can he even open his mouth at this point.

"You ma..made Ka..kabir hate me.."