Chapter 6

Next morning.

Ridhima was sleeping on the couch. After a lot of struggle she finally fell asleep after being so much tired.

Vansh had already woken up and had even got ready. He was in front of mirror fixing his tie. He looked at sleeping Ridhima through the mirror. And a smirk crept on his lips. He walked towards the table near the bed and took the water in his hands and walked towards Ridhima, and SPLASH.

"Ahh", Ridhima flinched so hard, and fell on the floor.

"Get up and make breakfast for everyone. From now on you are the one to make every meal for everyone", Vansh ordered.

Ridhima was just processing the previous incident, still on the floor wiping her face with hands.

"UNDERSTAND", Vansh shouted.

"Y.yes", she shuttered.

"Then why you are here, go and get ready."

Ridhima was about to stand up because she was shivering and the water on the floor, slipped. She whimpered a little. But Vansh did not help her, instead straight went out from the room. Ridhima tried to walk by herself, but realized that her knee is hurt. She went to bathroom shower and treated her wound. She was now limbing. When she came out of the bathroom, she looked at the clock it was 05:00 in the morning.

What does he do so early in the morning, so ready? Torture people?

She was in her thoughts when she remembered about his order. She tried to walk quickly but her wound was not allowing. She limbed to the kitchen and saw no one there. She started to make breakfast.

How many are they again? Dadi, his sister ah what was her name, yes Ishani, Aryan, Chacha, Chachi and he himself and me. So total are we 7. But what about that right hand man? Does he too eat here? I should make some extra I think.

After sometime she finished. She was now preparing the dining table. Aryan and Ishani were passing by as they saw her. They went near her.

"Bhabhi, what are you doing here? Where are the maids?" Ishani asked.

Ridhima looked at them nervously.

If I tell them, first, they may not believe me, second, Vansh will kill me.

"Umm I.. I was just.. I wanted to make breakfast, so I send the maid to do other works. And I really like cooking. So.." she nervously answered them.

"Ms. Dsouza, can you call the rest of them please." She asked Dsouza who came there.

"You two sit, I will bring the breakfast. O.k.?"

She went away to bring breakfast. She didn't realized, that she was limbing a little. But Ishani and Aryan, both noticed it.

"Ishu, you noticed something?"

Aryan asked smirking, turning to Ishani.

Ishani grinned, "Bhai couldn't wait a day."

"Yeah, he must have been controlling himself till now, but couldn't help now." Aryan said. They both laughed but got shut when...

"Who couldn't control what?" Vansh was standing behind them. He just heard what Aryan said. They both gulped and turned to see Vansh.

"Nothing. We were just joking about.. about", Ishani didn't know what to say. Her mind go blocked.

"About?"

"About the breakfast. Bhabhi has made the breakfast so we cannot control ourselves from tasting it." Aryan said, nervously laughing.

Vansh let it go, and sat on the main chair. Ishani and Aryan also sat. Everyone also arrived. Ridhima also came with breakfast. She was about to arrange it when Chanchal said, "Arre beta, come sit. Maids are here. You did enough."