Chapter 13

Next morning.

Ridhima was trying to avoid the light that was falling on her face and burring her face more into what she thought was a pillow. Vansh on the other hand felt some movement on his chest causing him to wake up. He opened his eyes only to witness the most beautiful moment of his life. Ridhima was hugging his waist and her face was on his chest, she moved her head and he was able to see her face. Observing her whole face his eyes went to her lips. He unwrapped his hand from her waist and caressed her lips softly with his thumb. Suddenly he started to bring his face closed to hers. He closed his eyes and was about to was about to connect his lips. But then.....

"Kya kar rahe ho?"

He opened his eyes and Ridhima was staring him in his eyes.

Fuck.

His thumb was still on her lips. Their heart beats were running marathon. They were lying in each other's arms on bed, their faces were so close. The morning sun's light was brightening the room. Vansh diverted his eyes from her eyes to her lips and again lost his sanity. He again tried to bring his face closer, closing his eyes he was about to feel her lips on his....

He felt a jerk and Ridhima woke up pushing him and stood on the floor.

"What the hell are doing?" She asked with an angry face.

Vansh who still on the bed, now facing the ceiling, came to his senses and realized what he did.

"Huh.."

"Don't you have any shame or anything?"

Vansh turned his face and saw the anger on her face.

"umm... trying to kiss my wife.. I guess." He said while sitting on the bed.

Vansh was observing her face and he noticed how his answer affected her. And he got satisfied with her reaction when she gasped with a little shock and anger. She took the pillow and threw it on his face a little harshly. His face turned to the side.

"Pervert." She whispered under her breath and went to bathroom but Vansh heard her and chuckled but suddenly he realized...

That really was cheap.

He cleared his throat and got up bed to get ready.

_____________

Rishima, Ishani and Angre were in car going to office.

"Angre, why is Vanshi bhayi join us today?" Ishani asked.

Angre who was on the front seat, answered, "Oh, he umm he had a little work."

"But he will come to the office?" she asked again.

"Yeah, he will."

________________

"Hello, Mr. Raisinghania, how are doing?" The man asked, shaking his hands with Vansh.

"I'm doing good. Thanks for asking. Has Mr. Chopra arrived?"

"Yes, he is waiting for you. Please come in." The man accompanied Vansh to his office.

When Vansh entered the office, Mr. Chopra stood up.

"Hello, Vansh. How are you?" He asked while hugging Vansh. Vansh also returned the hug.

"I'm fine, uncle. How are you?"

"I'm good. Come sit."

The three of them sat on the couch. The was pretty decent and big.

"So, Mr. Raisinghania, why did you want me to arrange with Mr. Chopra? It everything fine?" The man asked.