chapter 11

Few days passed, everyone was happy in VR mansion as Sia was now home. She was recovering little by little. Ridhima was also trying to catching up with her. It was not hard for both of them as they were of the same age. Ishani, Sia and Ridhima would sit hours talking, sometimes Aryan also joined them. Everyone was happy except Ridhima and Vansh.

After Ridhima saw Kabir at the hospital, her mind was stuck at him. She was not regretting not running away in the hospital when she saw him, maybe because she was also happy seeing the family member so cheerful, but why should it matter to her? Her only concern should be Kabir, whom she loves, to whom her heart belongs. Then what is she doing here?

As she remembers the day Vansh kidnapped her he told her that she has harmed her sister, which was not true and not when Sia is alright now she might have some chance to talk to him and solve the misunderstanding and then she could get out of here. But if she if free from here and goes back to Kabir, will he accept her? After getting to know that she is married now? It was not like she cheated on him, she was threatened, helpless, but still will he? A side of her mind was scared of this situation but other side would think that Kabir loves her, more than anything in the world, of course he would accept her? He must be missing her just like she was missing him.

She started finding some way to get to the hospital at least, because she was not allowed to go any way except the office to which Vansh himself walked her to.  She tried to talk to him in these days, but would only receive his ignorance. She gave up on talking to him.

On the other hand, Vansh was deliberately ignoring Ridhima. He wouldn't even look at her, whenever she tried to talk. Just simply say that he is busy. He was feeling sad, for what he had done. He was afraid of Ridhima would come infornt of the family members and tell them what he did. He was feeling sad for her. He had seen her going through every hard times, which he himself had put her in. And the smile which she would wear infornt of everyone, now pained him. Even now when he would see her smiling, talking to others, his heart pained. Because he knew it wasn't a genuine and reason was he, himself. He wanted to run towards her and hug her so tight, so close to himself and tell her to cry and let everything out, to hit him, to slap him so that she would feel a little light al least. But didn’t knew what holded him. And first he wanted to deal with the real culprit.

_________________

Present.

It was a holiday, everyone was at home except Vansh and Angre. Vansh had some important work so he took Angre with him. It was past afternoon, everyone had had their lunch. Ridhima was coming out of her room, she wanted to go to the garden calm her mind. And on the way in living room she saw Aryan leaving somewhere.

"Aryan, are you going anywhere?" She asked.

"Oh, bhabhi. Yeah I'm going to hospital. Dr. called me he wanted to talk about Sia's health and some medicine of Sia are over so..." he said and shrugged his shoulders at the end of the sentence.

So he will be going to the same hospital and Kabir will be there too. I have to do something.

"Aryan can you take me too? Actually I'm not feeling well, and wanted to check up."

"What happened to you?" He asked worriedly.

“Nothing. Just a little sick and I think I should get a checkup,” she said making sick face.

“Yeah, then come with me.”

Aryan took Ridhima with him to the hospital. On the way, they talked a little but Ridhima’s mind was on how to reach Kabir now? They walked into the hospital, Aryan asked Ridhima if he could accompany her, but she refused telling him that she can go by herself and he himself has to meet Doctor, first he insisted but she somehow convinced. When Aryan walked away from her, she went to the reception and asked the receptionist about Kabir.