Preface

She is Fire. He is Ice and together they are going to destroy everything that comes in between their goal.

AARAN RUSSO, is the billionaire CEO, a hacker and silent storm in the business world. He is a gentleman but is that really him? No, behind the mask of a gentleman lies a Ruthless man who thrives in control. He is determined to take Revenge of his dead wife but what happens when his path collides with Ranvi Shekhawat, the girl who accidentally digs up his dark secret and forces him to marry her. Will he marry her?

RANVI SHEKHAWAT, is an Ambitious, Independent and a Confident woman. CEO of her self build company but a hacker by heart. Her heart skipped a beat the day she laid her eyes on handsome, polite and decent Aaran Russo. Completely unaware about his real identity until one day she finds his secret and blackmails him to marry her to get rid of  something that haunts her everyday.

                                                 ▽

"I told you to stay at home, why are you here at the pub?" After all that nuisance he said to me. This man wants me to sit at home. Like woah. Well done. Now if he thinks I am his puppet then he is wrong. I am the one who's going to control him, it's not him but me.

"Who are you? No one. You are no one to poke your face in my matter. I will go whenever I like and you better not step into my matter." Aaran's jaw tightened as his eyes narrowed and took two steps towards me making me step back only to realise that there's a wall behind me. "Talk to me again in that tone and I am going to fuck the brain out of you."

                                               ▽