16.

Paid readers, Chapter 17 is out on ScrollStack and it has a bit of Mature Content..so read only if you are comfortable. Link is available on my conversation board and Instagram story.

Spoilers at the end of this chapter.

This book is a dark romance so proceed only if comfortable. I am not going to tolerate any hateful comments. They will be deleted.

R A N V I

R A N V I

I wanted him. I got him. It's been one week since I shifted to Aaran's bungalow and eight days since he fucked me for the first time. At first, I thought that might be one of my dreams, but when I woke up the next day, I was sore and the memories from that night hit me.

Not that I didn't like it, I did, and I didn't expect him to do an aftercare, but he did, maybe because it was our first. He is so caring and lovely.

It's almost 7 in the morning and I stayed up late yesterday waiting for him, but he didn't show up, so I asked Amara.

Amara, who is a worker here. She is in her late 50s and has white hair and wrinkles. I even suggested she use skincare products that could help her with wrinkles, but she glared at me as if I were a housefly in her food.

I am going outside to get some fresh air, and then I will take a bath and shower. I looked at myself in the mirror, I was wearing Victoria's Secret Pajamas and a Satin Shirt and my flip-flops. These are in blue and are my favourite.

Of course, I didn't expect to share a room with my charming man, but at least I am getting to share the same roof excited me. While Aaran's room is on the first floor, my room is on the ground floor, far away from his. Never mind.

After that night, I thought Aaran was avoiding me because he was embarrassed but turns out he was busy at work and I ended up embarrassing myself, but I know he cares for me or else why would he give me an Aftercare?

I shooed these thoughts from my brain because I know Aaran is going to fall for me and for that, I have to spend time with him, but won't that be cringy?

I pulled out my phone and looked at the reply from my friends.

Me: How do I make a man fall for me?

Lizz: It's easy, keep a banana peel in his way he will fall but what if that khamina dies?

Sam: Kamina* adds facepalm emoji*

Sam: Your jokes have lost their charm, Lizz baby.

Lizz: Killian, Ranvi's secretary, said it's funny.

Sam: Shut up and sleep.

Lizz: And they say Sam has changed. Nope nope, My dear Sam, you are still the mumma of the group. My nose is crying because of how sweet you are.