30.

Next chapter is available on ScrollStack (Link in conversation board and Instagram story)

A A R A N

Killing someone by pressing a simple trigger of this gun is easy. They will die in a fraction of a second, they will bleed, they will feel that unbearable pain but for a few seconds-just a few fucking seconds but the worst way to kill someone is to kill them internally, bit by bit, make them feel every bit of the pain until they suffocate on their own breath and just when they hope they won..simply burn them.

Power doesn't come to you on its own, one has to gain that power every day, every moment so one day they can achieve everything they desire for. I still remember the day I heard Anna saying that she married me to kill me. That day I realised that I am powerless, even after my uncle made sure to make me powerful, yet I was powerless. Ever since that day, I decided to rebuild myself because one thing was sure, the game of blood hasn't started yet.

The fire within me is still burning to hunt everyone, kill them by making them face their fear. Each one of them will burn in this fire, but before that, they will face their worst nightmare like Antonio did.

Antonio Bianchi, in his late 60s is ready to celebrate his success by celebrating. He isn't in the mafia but is a politician, who supports every kind of illegal thing, be it human trafficking or drugs, after all this is how he gets to win, but this bastard has a nightmare, he is scared of fire.

I pulled out a cigarette, looking at his warehouse surrounded by a few men. This warehouse is highly secured by technical ways, which is why I hacked it with a snap of my finger. Poor security Antonio.

This is the time when Antonio goes to check his warehouse. This is his everyday routine and exactly how I expected him to come, Antonio stepped outside his car. Looking around, fixing his coat and walking inside.

We are hiding behind the darkness of night, in the depth of shadow, our eyes set on him. "Sir, our men have successfully done their part," Liam said in a low tone, and a smile appeared on my face. I didn't turn to face him, and my finger snapped the cigarette in between my fingers as I spoke. "Let's begin the show... A show of blood and screams."

"Sir," He says, and then the door of the warehouse closed once Antonio was inside. The best benefit we have is that his warehouse is situated in an abandoned area, it's surrounded by a few pine trees owned by Antonio and since this warehouse is illegal, Antonio tries his best to hide it from the world.

Even if I burn this place, and he dies, which is my favourite part of today, his family and the other politicians will try their best to name this as an accident. His family, why? Because if this world finds out about the sins Antonio committed, his wife and kids will be killed ruthlessly not by the public but by the dark people.