20.

Paid readers, the next chapter is available on ScrollStack. The link is available on Instagram story because as usual WATTPAD HAS GONE NUTS!!

Spoiler at the end of this chapter.

This book is a Dark Romance, read only if you are comfortable.

R A N V I

R A N V I

“Ma'am, aren't you going home today?” I flinched at Killian's voice and turned my gaze from the laptop to him. His hair covers his forehead, his hands are at the back and his black suit fits him perfectly.

I turned my gaze towards the wall clock behind him, which showed 8:30 in the evening. I usually go back home at 6, but today I didn't step outside my cabin. “Let's call it a day, Killian, you can go. I will go after completing my work.” I said and turned my gaze towards the laptop.

Instead of writing the ideas on Microsoft Word, the page of the words was filled with two words.

Killer.
Evil.
Killer.
Evil.
Killer.
Evil.
Killer. Evil. Killer. Evil. Killer. Evil…

Killian doesn't move an inch so I lifted my gaze and looked at him. “Go home, Amati.”

“Sure, Ma'am.” This time he turned his heel and walked towards the door. Should I talk to him? Just when he was about to hold the knob of the door, I called his name, making him stop on his way.

“Killian?” He slowly turned towards me. “Yes, Ma'am.”

“Did you…bring me home yesterday?” I ask him. For some reason, my throat is dried, but I don't feel the urge to drink the water. “Yes, ma'am.”

“And how did you find me?”

“I was there with my friends in the same club and that's when I saw you.” I nodded, turning my gaze to the laptop. “Thanks, Amati and.. Please forget whatever I told you yesterday. I was drunk.”

I looked at him. “Sure, Ma'am, I will take my leave now.” This time I nodded, and he turned around, turning the knob and leaving me alone in the cabin.

For the next two hours, I stayed in my cabin, looking at the white screen of my laptop and those words. I need to search for that woman, who was there in my childhood.

In these two hours, I pointed out two things. One: Either my mother is lying about not having any sister and Two: That she actually doesn't have any sister, but there was someone who was Maasi to me.

But then again, who is that woman with long hair? I pulled the chair and stood up, picking up my handbag. Next, I pulled out the drawer and picked up the keys to my car. Aaran isn't home which means he won't fuck me and my brain will keep on thinking about that dream and that's the last thing I want.