32.

The next chapter is available on ScrollStack. Link in conversation board and Instagram story.

R A N V I

R A N V I

“Antonio Gallo was spotted hurling Orange juice on Ranvi Shekhawat’s face.”
This was the first thing I heard as soon as I stepped outside from the washroom. Two pairs of eyes looked at me with curiosity as I paused my actions of drying my hair with the towel.

Why are they looking at me like that? Did I commit some crime or what?

“What?” I asked, lifting my eyebrow, and then continued drying my hair with a smile across my face. “I know you did this, didn't you?” I turned my attention towards Samira only to find her gaze on me.

After getting a perfect bath in orange juice, there was no way I was going to my company, so the best place to change clothes was at my friend's place. I asked Killian to get me clothes, the main problem was I couldn't ask him to get me my undergarments, but then I remembered that I had a few extra pairs of clothes at my friend's place.

Problem solved.

“Why would I want to bath in orange juice?” I replied and she released a long sigh. “Right, why would you? This motherfucker is crazy.” Samira whispered while looking at the iPad.

“This khamina, he is really responsible for his own trouble, but the point is, how did paps catch this in their camera? They are crazy.” Lizz’s words made my eyes go wide, and I walked towards the vanity.

Only if my friends know, but it's confidential.

“Koi isko kamina bolna sikhao yaar,” Samira whispered, rolling her eyes.
(Someone help her say Bastard, probably)

“I am glad how people are supporting you, hey! Guys guys…” Sam almost yelled, and I looked at her from the reflection of the mirror. Lizz who was sitting beside Sam, smacked her head. “Don't scare me like that,” Lizz added.

“Ouch, why would I do that?” Sam replied, caressing the back of her head. “Forget it, listen to me. Do you guys know that recently, there is an article about Gallo, which says that he has been shadowing a lot of new people in the industry.” Sam added, I nodded, making an ‘O’ and pretending that I heard it for the first time.

“Really?” I asked innocently, earning a nod from her. “He deserves all this hate, but Ranvi, you should have punched him,” Lizz said, banging her hand on the table.

“Naah, that wouldn't help my situation, I grabbed his hair and pulled it really hard. You know, I ripped his hair so that I had to dust it off from my hand.” I kept the wet towel on the chair, turning towards them.

“Really? Good job, I am proud of you.” I smiled at my friend's appreciation. “Forget about Gallo, tell me how things are going between you and Aaran?” Just by the mention of his name, I could feel heat across my cheeks. I grabbed the chair, pulled it towards my friend’s direction, and sat in front of them.