37.

Next Update is available on ScrollStack.

Comment karna !!!!

R A N V I

What can I do? Think Ranvi, think. There must be a way to step out of this problem but what? Should I let papa know about him? No, how will we even handle Aaran? It's not that Papa can't-but Aaran can do anything. He is a psychopathic bastard.

The elevator door opened with a ding and I stepped inside. After having a marvelous conversation with Aaran, my plan is simple, the first thing is to step outside this place, His company because staying here feels as if he is looking at me even when I am out of that monster's cabin and then plan something.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Killian. Ring* ring* and he picked up the call.

Amati: Ma'am, where are you?

Me: I am...um at Aaran's company.

Amati: Ma'am... Are you okay?

Me: I am, but I need your help Amati.

Amati: Sure Ma'am.

Me: You must know about the announcement lately, but I don't want to marry this man.

Amati: Hm..then I guess you should talk to him.

Me: I-i You know I did, but it's not working. Forget it, do one thing. Find me a good lawyer who has guts to fight against Aaran Russo.
There was a weird silence on the other side of the phone.

Me: Amati?

Amati: Ma'am, I doubt-that anyone will fight against Mr. Russo.
Even before I called Amati, I knew this idea was a flop, when this man can easily kill cops then a Lawyer is no less. I let go and exhale which took my all energy with it.

My brain isn't working properly which means I need to sleep well, in order to think properly. Because taking help from a cop or a lawyer won't work. Aaran can make them disappear within a snap of his finger.

Me: Right, drop that idea. I am hanging up. Bye.
I hung up the call and the door of the elevator opened.

A notification popped on my phone screen, and I opened it. It was a mail from an unknown mail. It says:

"Every woman who stays with him either kills him or gets killed by him. What do you think will happen to you? Will you kill him or get killed by him? The path isn't a bed of roses."

I pressed on the reply and started typing. "Who says I walk on a path with rose petals? I like roses in my garden, not on my way." I pressed home and decided not to send the text.

Opening up the messenger, I looked at the text and walked towards the main exit when something flashed like there's no end. I lift my face, my mouth a little open, and I closed my eyes because of the sudden flashlights.