23.

This chapter has a little bit of Mature content ‼️

A A R A N

A A R A N

'People are born with luck. I heard this somewhere, but now that I look into this, I realize that it's wrong. Some people invite their luck, like Ranvi did. She invited her destruction.

Asher says that a woman is Fragile, well, he isn't wrong. He is right, a woman is Fragile..either like a flower or like a bomb, but Ranvi Shekhawat is both, she is as fragile as a beautiful flower and as fragile as a deadly bomb.

If she continues to sit there, she won't survive for more than three hours and if this woman thinks she will control me and I will go agree to her fucking words, then she is delusional. I give orders, I don't take orders.

It's around 12:30 at night, and she has been sitting there for one hour now. I might be keeping an eye on her through this camera, but I am not going to go to her parents' house.

I still don't know why I am getting attracted to her. Why the fuck did I ask her to kiss me? And why couldn't I resist myself from kissing her? I don't want her to be my desire because that way, I won't let her go. In that process, I would forever want to keep her with me, caged in this bungalow.

And I don't want her, so the best way to stay away is to Stay Away. I closed the laptop and kept it on the table, walking towards the bed. I sat on the bed picking up my phone and going through the messages and later I slept peacefully.

"And Mr. Ajello wants to talk to you regarding the new project," Liam said as I took another bite from the apple. It's around 8 in the morning, and I am having my breakfast, so I can leave for work while Liam is talking about the meetings I have to attend today.

"Next?"

"Sir, even Mr. Williams called this morning." I paused in action on the mention of Andrew. "Why?" Why didn't he call me?

"He is organizing a party tonight, and he wants-" Liam was cut off when Amara rushed inside. She was panicking yet she was calm.

"Mr. Russo," I cut through the pancake and took a bite of it.

"Ms. Shekhawat is in the greenhouse, and she has passed out." She completed it. Somewhere I saw this coming, but Ranvi needs to know that she won't get to control me.

"So?" I murmured and looked at Liam.

"Probably she spent her night in the greenhouse, and now she is lying there," Amara says again, her hand lying in front and her gaze is at the marbled floor.

I kept the fork on the plate, pulled the table and stood up. "I didn't ask her to sit outside, she caused a problem for herself," I said and turned my gaze to Liam. "Anyway, Liam, take her to the hospital." He nodded and turned his heel to walk away.