11.

To paid readers, Chapter 12 and 13 are available on ScrollStack (link in conversation board and Instagram)

Spoilers at the end of this chapter.

Yes, I said I will post once we hit 2k but then I thought it's taking too long and I seriously don't want to extend the book so, here we are with the chapters.

Am I disappointed? Yes.

R A N V I

R A N V I

I am a bitch. I worked to be a strong woman. While everyone was busy enjoying their love life I worked hard on myself, I sacrificed everything that could be a weakness for me. The only weakness that stayed with me is the lack of self-control especially when I get drunk.

“Are you here to beg me to fuck you like you begged the day you were drunk?” I blinked my eyes twice and focused my eyes and ears on the voice. Is he really Aaran? Or that stranger is playing games?

I slowly moved my hand towards the knob of the door and before I could twist the doorknob, a click sound echoed in the Room. I Twisted the knob but it was locked. “I need to go,” I whispered.

“Go where?”

“I can't tell you.” I heard him chuckle and I took a step back.

“You forced me into a relationship I don't have interest in and here you are in a strip club for a dick for your cunt. That's ridiculous, woman.”

“Shut up.” I gripped my bag, my eyes focused on him. The footsteps came closer to me, so close that I forgot to breathe because all I could feel was his gaze all over my body. His gaze made me feel as if he was digging a knife into my throat exactly as he did that day.

“Why? When my fiancee can keep an eye on me, then why can't her fiance question her?” I unlocked my phone and was about to turn on the torch when my phone was snatched away and thrown at the corner of the Room.

“I asked you something Ranvi. Why are you here?” His voice turned dark with all wrath and every time he spoke in this tone it gave me chills. He knows about Aditi but I will never tell him the reason behind my presence at this club.

“I don't know why I am here but another man is definitely not the reason.” My skin itches behind the mask, but I care less about it. “You were here for a man and this time I am not asking you, I am announcing the truth.” I felt his warm breath hit my cheek and I turned my face sideways.

“Correct, I was here for a man, so what? Care to explain why you are here? Did you miss me so much that you couldn't resis–” A savage grip on my cheeks stops me from speaking.