29.

Paid readers next chapter is available on ScrollStack. Link in conversation board and Instagram story.

Recently I noticed a few of you were confused in between Alisha(the girl.who was abused by her parents), Anna (Aaran late wife) and Alice (The orphan friend who is Anna)

It's not your fault but mine, I will make sure to not name everyone with same alphabet.

A A R A N

A A R A N

Age: Twenty-Six

Her Poor world shattered into pieces, exactly like this piece of vase, shattering into fine pieces beneath my shoes. The world she set up was finally shattering into pieces. I tug my hand in my pocket, my calm eyes looking at her, while her bloody red eyes are begging for forgiveness.

Her forehead is covered with blood and sweat. The Blood is dripping on the floor, matching the colour of her outfit and the fear in her eyes is giving me a feeling of satisfaction. She is a pretty woman with a well-maintained body, but she's the ugliest woman you can even meet. She has to die.

I moved my gaze to Luca, whose eyes were pinned to the two human beings who were on their knees. Darla, who is the wife of Smith, is looking at me, begging for mercy while her husband Smith has been looking at my shoes coughing for the past fifteen minutes.

“Kill them,” I say as if it is just a cup of tea for me, and it actually is a cup of tea. Smith and his wife deserve a fucking painful death. “Yes, Sir,” Luca replied, looking at me nodding slowly and then took a few steps towards them when Darla crawled to me, her hands joined together.

“D-don't do this…please.” She pleaded and was about to grab my feet when I stepped back, crunching the piece of vase beneath my shoes. Liam, who was standing behind Smith, loaded the gun, keeping it on Smith's forehead ready to take his life out of that useless body when I looked at him, and he paused on his actions.

“Give…me t-the inhaler,” Smith whispered, and his body dropped on the ground with a thug. “P-please,” he added. His body is trembling, who’s going to say that this man was pointing a knife at me about thirty minutes ago?

Liam nodded, removing the gun from Smith’s forehead and keeping his feet on his back, pinning him to the ground. I moved my gaze towards the woman lying on my feet. “Oh, Darla, do you want to see something?” I asked her, and she squeezed her nose and wiped the mucus on the sleeves of her shirt, then smiled, thinking that I might leave her.

“P-please give him the inhaler.” I turned my feet and took a few calculative steps before sitting on the couch like a king. Darla’s eyes moved to her husband and then to me when I pulled out something from the pocket of my coat.

The inhaler that could save this motherfucker’s life. Do these two deserve to live? A fucking no. A demon lies inside everyone's soul, hiding in a corner but when they get to know your trick, they show up and bomb one day you start to turn yourselves into them.