14.

Paid readers Chapter 15 is available on ScrollStack. Link available on my conversation board hai Instagram story.

Okay so Conversation board is dead again so the link is available on my Instagram.

Spoiler of next chapter is available at the end of this chapter.

‼️MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!!
mention of Dom-Sub, degradation, self pleasuring etc...

‼️MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!! mention of Dom-Sub, degradation, self pleasuring etc

R A N V I

As much as I want it to be a dream, A part of me wants it to be a reality. The part that wants him to own me. To mark me. My eyes fall on my feet, I am wearing my blue socks with white straps on them. I am a brave girl, but my eyes aren't ready to look at him.

I had many kinds of dreams about him, where he fucks me to oblivion and when I wake up, I have my finger in my pussy and I know this is a dream but if it's a reality I am in a problem because that look on his face screams that he isn't happy with the message.

“I can't hear those pretty voices, Ranvi,”

“What?” I speak my voice too low but enough for him to hear. Slowly I lift my eyes to look at him and those eyes have something different.

Wrath.

Desire.

Lust.

But they were looking at me and not at any other woman. “You. Remove your clothes Ranvi, once you are done with it, get on your knees and crawl to me.” Aaran says these words so casually as if he were greeting me, but does he know that I can feel something in my stomach? I guess No. Or maybe yes.

My lips part. “Aaran I–”

He cuts me off midway. “On your knees!” I lift my eyebrows, trying to process everything. “I am going to command you and you are going to obey me, woman. So do as I say because if I helped you, that won't do good for you.” I gulped and then nodded slowly, trying to process his words.

I don't know why, but I have an evil idea running in my brain, that will backfire me in a way I want. “You are going to obey me like a good girl does. Won't you?” He says, but I didn't reply to him for a couple of seconds.

“Yes,” I had never been in a Sub-Dom thing but being called a good girl by him sounds good.  I wonder if he would give me the pleasure I want? "Go ahead, Ocean." His voice is back to that commanding tone again and for some reason this made me drip. I could feel butterflies in my stomach. I do have a few kinks, but never knew Sub-Dom would be one.

My fingers lifted, and removed my hoodie, then I unbuttoned my shirt, letting it fall on the floor and leaving me in my black bra and pants. My nipples ache and Aaran smiles looking at it before moving his gaze to me.

My finger made its way towards the waistband of my pants and I slid it down. Just when I was about to get rid of my undergarments, Aaran spoke again. “Keep your panties and bra on.” I nodded and he continued.