33.

Next chapter is available on ScrollStack, link present in Conversation board and Instagram story.

Tw: Blood, Accident.

I do expect good amount of comments.. Atleast on this chapter so don't let me down!!!!

 Atleast on this chapter so don't let me down!!!!

R A N V I

Age: Nineteen

The end is close. Our end is so close that I can see it even if I close my lids for a fraction of seconds. My hand is soaked in warm, thick, sticky and dark blood. It doesn't belong to me. It belongs to my sister. Her sobs are audible, and her body is burning, exactly like mine.

Is this her body burning, or mine? Probably her. "Aditi, I will take you to the hospital, please don't lose hope," I said, the salty taste of tears reached my tongue and I gulped. My hand is pressed to her gun wound, the one she got on her arm.

The blood oozed out from her arm, covering my palm and making its way to my arm and then dropping down, soaking the mat of our car. I tried to lift my leg, taking a few deep breaths, tears streamed down my eyes, but I pressed my foot on the accelerator.

I can't drive anymore, I can't. My body was trembling as I passed a glare towards my sister, who was on the urge to pass out. "Adi, y-you can't pass out, talk to m-me." My body is in extreme pain after I fought with all those monsters.

I need to get her to the hospital.

She needs help.

I removed my hand from her wound and changed the gear, coating the gear knob into a deep crimson. I breathe from my mouth as the pain is unbelievable for me, but my wounds are nothing compared to her. I clenched my hand around the steering wheel, our car ran on the dark highway, passing by the tall dark trees that are touching the dark sky.

"I-I will die, Di-" Aditi's low voice reached my ears and I realised that she was trembling. When I noticed that the road was empty, I turned my attention towards my sister, who was moaning in pain.

She is covered with the extra blanket we had in our car, this blanket was meant to go with us for tomorrow's family trip but right now, this is the only piece of cloth that can cover her. "Please..." I beg. "Don't say anything. O-okay? You won't die." She doesn't respond to me.

It's all my fault, she would not be in this situation if I hadn't agreed to go to the club. If I had taken extra care of her. When I first saw her in the parking lot, her body was covered in blood and filled with bruises, she wasn't wearing anything. The piece of her dress was lying on her body barely covering her. It broke me to the core that I can't stop but temble every time I think about it.