25.

The next chapter is available on ScrollStack (link in Instagram story)

A A R A N

“Sir, should I carr–” I cut off Liam. “No need, I will carry her,” I said, lifting Ranvi in my arms and walking outside the old abandoned house. Her body is covered in sweat, and she passed out a minute ago.

I traced her location because I wanted to know what was going on in her brain, and the moment her location showed to this Area, I knew what this woman was up to. When I reached here, I was inspecting the first floor when I heard her screams or more like sobs.

I rushed upstairs following the voice and I saw the side of Ranvi even, she didn't know exists. Her face was pale, and she was crawling back, hitting her chest probably because of the lack of oxygen and her eyes were pinned to the bed.

Her eyes were red, and her face was covered with tears. I stayed there, looking at her, and within a few minutes her sobs disappeared, and it felt as if this woman went into some kind of paralysis. Her body was still, eyes pinned to the same bed, her hand wrapped around her neck and her nails digging into the skin of her neck.

The last time I saw Ranvi in the club, it was different, and this time it feels as if she lost her identity. As if she isn't Alive. A person like Ranvi, who claims to be obsessed with me, can never resist my touch but this time she was pushing me.

“I almost died there because of her, because of fruits and do you know.. It's not a nightmare. It's a cruel m-memory of my c-childhood. W-why?”

Who is that person that gave her a memory like this?

“Chiudi la porta e portami le chiavi" I said and carefully placed Ranvi on the seat beside mine.
(Close the door and bring me the keys)

“Sir,” He said and went to lock the property while I looked at the woman beside me. I know Ranvi is allergic to fruits, I read it in her diary, but I didn't know that someone used fruits as poison for her.

Messing with a human brain is an easy task, just bring back the worst fear and have fun but as far as I know, Ranvi is a strong woman and this person did exactly like that, they brought her worst fear in front of her and the worst part is that this time it's her brain having fun.

I came back to the hotel I was staying at. About Ranvi, I can't simply drop her at her place, so I bought her here, and she has been sleeping for the past four hours while I am sitting in the drawing room.

Sir, there is no article regarding Ms. Shekhawat being allergic to fruits.” Liam said, keeping the iPad at the glass table.

“Which means, my assumptions are correct. There are two chances, Liam.” I say, looking at the iPad and then at the plant kept under the glass table.