7.

To my ScrollStack readers, Chapter 8 and 9 is Available on ScrollStack. (Link available on my conversation board and on my Instagram story)

Don't forget to read the spoiler from chapter 8 and 9 at the end of this chapter.

R A N V I

R A N V I

I loved writing my thoughts on a sheet of paper. It gives me relief. It feels as if I am talking to someone even when there is no one here. I flinched when someone slammed the door open, and I slowly turned towards the person.

He unbuttoned his coat and threw it on the couch. My eyes fall on his broad chest which is covered with fabric. Those messy hair makes me want to ruffle them. My blue eyes met with his brown ones. "Aaran, what are you doing here?" I asked him, but instead of saying anything he took other calculative steps towards me.

"Aara-" My words were cut off by him.

"Strip." Five Alphabets. One word was enough to give me goosebumps and make me wet down there. I didn't move but just stared at him. "I asked you something, Ranvi. Strip." I want to tell him how I do it. When I can't move my body. Yes, I was stunned.

I didn't break eye contact and slowly lifted my finger to unbutton my shirt. Aaran took another step towards me and his hand wrapped around my waist like the most expensive belt, and he pulled me towards him.

My hardened nipples touched his chest as he lifted his fingers and stroked my cheeks. My breaths were getting heavier, and soon Aaran's hand slid from my cheeks to my neck and my tits. He pinched my nipples, making me gasp. "Your sweet voice is making me hard, Ranvi." His hands moved towards the waistband of my pants and within a second his hands were inside my pants stroking my clit.

"No underwear?" My cheeks heated up, and I shut my eyes and Aaran's hand cupped my pussy. "You like being treated like I own you?" He spoke in his dark voice and I nodded. His fingers curled my clit and my nails dug into his shoulder. "A-aaran?" I spoke.

"Yes, Ranvi?" He thrusted two digits inside me and I jumped. "I am fucking going to snatch every deal from you." I opened my eyes and Aaran disappeared.

I gasped and opened my eyes after a loud sound made its way to my ears. Holy fuck, it was a dream. What the fuck? Did I just dream of him fucking me? I must be out of my mind.

Wait- I am wet because of a dream. This is so embarrassing. I need help. God. No. I gasped again due to the sharp pain in my forehead, and a realization hit me that I had gone to a club last night.

My phone rings and I look at the caller ID. It shows Mum and just when I was about to pick it up, it hung up.

I cared less about the fifteen missed calls from Mum and more about the unbearable pain in my forehead and my unhealthy dream. The only thing that can cure my hangover is something spicy, but I am too tired to get up from my bed, so I am going to sleep for an hour.