2.

R A N V I

R A N V I

"I will go with black heels." They are my best buddies. After I almost got hit by mumma for wearing a black bodycon dress I decided to change my outfit because I love my life.

So, I wore a white ribbed off-shoulder top with grey wide-leg pants and black high heels. Wore an earring, a bracelet and my white clutch. This look seems perfect for dinner.

Will I get to meet him? Oh my god, why am I so excited? Cool down. "Are you ready?" I turned to look at Mumma, who wore a floral dress. Her makeup isn't heavy. "Just five more minutes Mum, I need to put lipstick on," Mumma shook her head.

"Be quick, I told you to get ready by 7 but you-your lazy ass is always on the laptop replying to god knows how many emails."

A quick change in plan, I am going to use lip tint, make it simple and slayy.

As I walked outside my room, I saw Mumma and Papa talking. What are they talking about? Mumma looked at me and then she stopped talking but Papa was still talking unaware of my presence so Mum elbowed him leaving a low giggle behind and making me confused.

"Let's go,"

The driver closed the door for me as Papa sat beside the driver seat and Mum sat beside me. My phone has been continuously vibrating and I know the reason it's our group. 'No daddies only issues ' Ever since I dropped a text saying that I was going to Aaran Russo's house for dinner, they have been asking me many questions.

Sam: "Guys, my gut feeling is always right. I am telling you, her Indian mother is planning something, I can smell that from my bitcy nose" *adds a puppy emoji*

Lizz: "Why do you always have to be such a negative thought person Sam, now I know why your boyfriend dumped you" *adds a rolling eyes emoji*

Sam: "Don't talk about him, he was a fucker and where the fuck is Ranvi? I bet her phone is silent"

Lizz: "Her mumma must be sitting beside so even she is silent"

Me: "Lizz knows me well"
"Guys, I can smell something fishy. What if my mother wants me to open a golgappa shop here in Italy?"
That was a joke because I wanted my friends to chill and I also wanted to lower my stress.

Sam: "That's a great idea, you see in India many people like MBA Chaiwala are getting famous so here in Italy we will have a RA ARCHITECTURE GOLGAPPE WALI" *adds a laughing emoji*

Me: "That's so rude but the plan is set, I can be rich."

Lizz: "You already are. Why do you always forget this"