15.

To paid readers, The next chapter is available on ScrollStack, link available on Conversation board and Spoiler available at the end of this chapter.

THIS BOOK IS A DARK ROMANCE, if you are expecting it to be sweet rom- com like Rooh..then I am so sorry this book isn't for you. The book will darker in further chapters so read only if you aren't uncomfortable.

A A R A N

A A R A N

When I first saw her, she was around 18. We first met in her high school, I was forced to give a motivational speech, and she was one from the crowd. Not that I cared about that girl, in fact, I almost forgot her until one day her mother stepped into my house with her daughter.

That time her eyes were filled with innocence, and now it's replaced with rage. "Umm.." I looked at her, she parted her lips murmuring something and threw her hand in the air before dropping it on the bed.

The blanket slipped down her chest, revealing the shirt I made her wear after cleaning her. Her nipples erect from the fabric and the urge to bite and suck them until her moans fills up the room comes back, but I sealed that urge after she fell asleep.

When I was in a relationship with Anna, I used to do the aftercare, but after I got to know about her affairs, I made sure to stay away from her. I should have been hurt, I should have questioned her or maybe thrown divorce in her face, but I stayed quiet, looking at her lies. I used to neglect her as much as possible. I stayed late at work. Yet, I stayed loyal to my Anna.

After she died, I did fuck a lot of woman's. They needed money and I needed them. I never kissed a woman after Anna until these blue eyes looked into me with an urge to kiss them until she forgot whose air she was filling in her lungs.

Ranvi's eyes have the power, the fucking power to make me lose control of myself and kiss her and never get enough of it. The moment I pull away from her, the urge to kiss her again and devote that mouth makes it difficult for me. I never gave a woman aftercare, but I did today.

I shouldn't break my rules for her, and I did.
Thrice.

I have zero idea how and why the fuck did I lose my control? It happened because of that kiss, and this wasn't meant to be. Or maybe because I haven't had sex for some time now, and yet, I broke the rule.

After Ranvi fell asleep, I carried her to the bedroom, bought the towel she kept in her wardrobe, and made sure to clean her. I even made her wear clothes, and now she is sleeping peacefully. For the world, she is my fiancée but for us, we don't share anything except these desires.

I am attracted to her physically, which means I need her body for both. For sex and for aiming at brotherhood. I will give you what you want Ranvi, I will help you find the culprit, but in return, I will take your life. Your existence.

Don't blame me for this, Ocean because you, yourself invited the destruction to your doorstep. I stood up from the stool, buttoned my coat and walked towards the wardrobe, fixing up the secret camera I set up weeks ago. I have cameras set up all over her house except the washroom. I have access to her car dashcam and her office cameras and...her phone as well.