35.

Next chapter is available on ScrollStack (link in conversation board and Instagram story)

Important!!!
You remember there is a character name Kyle Allister in Ranvi? He is the same guy Aaran wants to kill (A little description in chapter 4 and chapter 15) I have decided to change his name to Zayden Allister.

Somewhere around chapter 40, You will get a description about the Camorra (mafia) members.

A A R A N

A A R A N

Once I said that Ranvi is as fragile as a flower and as explosive as a bomb. This is what I exactly meant when I said she is like a bomb. She walked inside my mansion with the intention of killing me, she almost stabbed her knife in my chest but Ranvi, soon to be Russo, needed to know one thing—that she can't kill me, at least not when the game had just started. Now that's interesting how she ended up giving me a wound.

I still can't overcome that rage in her blue eyes, the rage to stab me in my chest multiple times drives me crazy, and that's what makes her unique. So freaking adorable.

Her hands curled into a fist and her jaws clenched. A few drops of sweat cover the forehead. “You loved her, right? Did you sleep well after she was murdered because of you? What was her fault, Aaran? That she fell for you? Or she had your kid in her womb? I bet you didn't shed a tear when your loved ones died, you know why? Because you aren't heartless, you are too broken to even be called a human.”

“You killed Anna and do you know what Aaran, you–deserve to stay in loneliness—” She paused, probably expecting me to lash on her but nope, not going to do that because you are right, It wasn't her who was supposed to die, It was me–who was meant to be dead. Not that I feel bad that she is dead, because she was a traitor to backstab me and even if that person wouldn't have killed her, i would have done it even more cruely.

“— you deserve this until these walls of your mansion will eat you raw, and that time you won't have anyone beside you. This is precisely what you deserve.” My hands clenched, and don't know why, but she succeeded in triggering a part of me. The part that died that day.

Her words are going to linger in my mind, not gonna lie, but she definitely triggered me but again—Ranvi isn't wrong. It wasn't Anna who was supposed to die, It was me–who was meant to be dead, poor Anna had to hug her end. I am still curious, why did they kill her when she was all set to take my life? I will unfold this mystery too.

The cut in my hand doesn't burn as much as I feel the burn in my chest. If she thinks lashing on me can calm her brain, then go ahead, I am ready to hear you.

About loneliness, A soft chuckle almost left my mouth as I pinned my eyes to her. No fucking way I will be lonely, why? Because you are going to stay with me forever. I won't let you run, Mia amore.